x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

4/20/2012 - Mate in 3

prativa_pralh wrote:

if the queen went to e1 wouldnt it also be checkmate?????????????????????????????????????????????

prativa_pralh wrote:

there's actually a mate in 2 there. 1) Rg1+   Kf6   2) Qg5 1-0

The continuation 2...g5 3 hxg6# would have been prettier, with a rare en passant checkmate. Oh well.

EmbarassedRather Easy.

[COMMENT DELETED]

@prativa_pralh

In your first puzzle, White should play 2.Qg4# not 2.Qf3+.

Just thought I'd say.

ezy

ezy

prativa, your first puzzle, Qg4 is mate

benws wrote:

The continuation 2...g5 3 hxg6# would have been prettier, with a rare en passant checkmate. Oh well.

pyramider wrote:

Would someone please explain to me the point behind making 9 empty posts, like writing 9 nine times in 9 different posts or some such odd and silly use of a space that essentially belongs to everybody.

I know that chess players are normally smart; but smart people are not immune to mental illness.  Perhaps some members should be forced to take their meds before visiting the site.

OF course if there is a deep, hidden meaning to all of this then I will visit a psychiatrist myself. 

I'm pretty sure people are just trying to get noticed...

good

Pretty!

is it sunday?

Ha! It is great, isnt it?    

Tongue out

expousure

Once again, I found the thread more entertaining than the puzzle   Wink

prativa_pralh wrote:

For #35 after Bxc6
    Na3#
    no?

Thanks for the lesson!

pyramider wrote:

great puzzle.

I need a favor: Would someone please explain to me the point behind making 9 empty posts, like writing 9 nine times in 9 different posts or some such odd and silly use of a space that essentially belongs to everybody.

I know that chess players are normally smart; but smart people are not immune to mental illness.  Perhaps some members should be forced to take their meds before visiting the site.

OF course if there is a deep, hidden meaning to all of this then I will visit a psychiatrist myself.  I think you have to repeat things many times fro no reason.  That is my personal opinion myself. My persaonal opinion, myself, myself, mice elf, mice elf, myself, mic elf, myself, ice elf, myself, my meds..read nine times I am too tired muce elf, mice elf.. I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Online Now