4/21/2012 - Round and Round

fine puzz

This is a poor puzzle. The objective should be told, or alternatively every single winning move should be counted as correct.

No real educative value in this one. 

weird but good

its a cool puzzeCooll

G!@!

My inclination is to piece gobble. This was a nice solution. 

OK

It was hard for me to find the first move.  Clever.

awesome puzzle.2 ways to mate black... really easy though

awesome puzzle

later peepz...Cool

okay............

Easy (?)

prativa_pralh wrote:

prativa_prath:

It's rather sad.  You put up so many "puzzles."  Easy wins for the player whose turn it is (usually, and in this case, white).  Then you have both sides go through a line filled with dumb blunders.  What is your purpose? 

For my part, I will from now on bypass your postngs - save myself the frustration of "playing" with players who give the game away with obvious bad moves.  I'll have to adjust to ignoring those "problems" just as I ignore the uninformative one-liners, like "first" or "easy," etc..

Satisfyingly complicated !  It's a pity that the original puzzle didn't follow the 1...Nxb4 variation with 2.Na4 xxx  3.Qd7#, much more challenging & with two out of three moves non-checking.
    Hope we get more like this. 

There is a simpler solution.

dufferps wrote:
    prativa_pralh wrote:

prativa_prath:

It's rather sad.  You put up so many "puzzles."  Easy wins for the player whose turn it is (usually, and in this case, white).  Then you have both sides go through a line filled with dumb blunders.  What is your purpose? 

For my part, I will from now on ignore postngs with your name attached,
    just as I ignore the uninformative one-liners, like "first" or "easy," etc..

Couldn't agree more - I've yet to find one of his 'puzzles' that has a sensible solution. I also now ignore his posts.

nice

Good one..Smile

or Join

Online Now