4/21/2012 - Round and Round

saksipotku

This is a poor puzzle. The objective should be told, or alternatively every single winning move should be counted as correct.

blakewalk

No real educative value in this one. 

shon615

weird but good

pro-life77

its a cool puzzeCooll

winaxpc

G!@!

FredBatchelor

My inclination is to piece gobble. This was a nice solution. 

Jacob30

OK

damongross

It was hard for me to find the first move.  Clever.

drack123

awesome puzzle.2 ways to mate black... really easy though

drack123

awesome puzzle

dahchessmaster

later peepz...Cool

xray

okay............

Twobit

Easy (?)

dufferps
prativa_pralh wrote:

prativa_prath:

It's rather sad.  You put up so many "puzzles."  Easy wins for the player whose turn it is (usually, and in this case, white).  Then you have both sides go through a line filled with dumb blunders.  What is your purpose? 

For my part, I will from now on bypass your postngs - save myself the frustration of "playing" with players who give the game away with obvious bad moves.  I'll have to adjust to ignoring those "problems" just as I ignore the uninformative one-liners, like "first" or "easy," etc..

stephen_33

Satisfyingly complicated !  It's a pity that the original puzzle didn't follow the 1...Nxb4 variation with 2.Na4 xxx  3.Qd7#, much more challenging & with two out of three moves non-checking.
Hope we get more like this. 

dazzle100

There is a simpler solution.

stephen_33
dufferps wrote:
prativa_pralh wrote:

prativa_prath:

It's rather sad.  You put up so many "puzzles."  Easy wins for the player whose turn it is (usually, and in this case, white).  Then you have both sides go through a line filled with dumb blunders.  What is your purpose? 

For my part, I will from now on ignore postngs with your name attached,
just as I ignore the uninformative one-liners, like "first" or "easy," etc..

Couldn't agree more - I've yet to find one of his 'puzzles' that has a sensible solution. I also now ignore his posts.

The_Chess_Ninja

nice

Achinivihanga

Good one..Smile

Zer0Mirr0r

You could have had the king in check mate first try