5/26/2020 - Seventh Rank Rescue

DailyFun
KnightAttack1567

Second!

After the post before the puzzle gets deleted, looks like I will be first!

DinuIndre

Hello ^^ Nice puzzle  :

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/more-puzzles/queen-vs-the-rest-of-world

attackforce666

oi oi

AthenaTheChessCub

everything in this world is good in one way or another, just give it a chance to prove it 

~AthenaTheChessCub

SpartanYoda

I 🙏🏼 for all to be safe, 💪🏼, and to🤔 about the next move...not only in chess but more importantly life! We’ll get through this🤜🏼🤛🏼

Greetings fellow chess enthusiasts!  If you’ve followed my posts, you know that I prefer to keep my words pithy and witty.  However, today I will provide a more extensive and serious opinion on some of the reactions from my May 25th post – “Let’s get back on a roll and go for back to back 400 posts.”  I apologize for the length in advance.

1. My goal is to make people smile and reflect on chess AND life by means of humor and philosophy.  I have done my best to bring some levity to our shared environment.
  2. No reasonable member wants repeated one-word comments, posts that run on aimlessly forever, spam, etc.  It’s unfortunate the Chess.com staff needs to waste their time correcting this nonsense.  I wish all of us could be more mature but that’s another conversation for another time.
  3. Nevertheless, if others want to post comments that are NOT disrespectful and inappropriate why can’t they?  If a conversation arises and it necessitates numerous posts, shouldn’t this be embraced?  Or should the comments purely be focused on the chess puzzle?
  4. Someone wrote yesterday:  “Look back at a daily puzzle from a couple of months ago and you'll see a lot less comments.”  I am extremely proud of my contributions (albeit minor as they are) and believe my consistent participation in the daily puzzle has increased its popularity significantly.  The numbers don’t lie.  More people are making the daily puzzle part of their day, in the process improving their skills, and hopefully creating new friendships along the way.
  5. Thank you for the continued support, not only for me but for this amazing site, those who keep it running so professionally, and for one another. 
chadnilsen

I do not like commenting before the puzzle: it always gets deleted.

timber63

8th , fun puzzle is posted 45minutes later

45 minutes later... 

link to puzzle: https://www.chess.com/blog/timber63/may-26th-puzzle

ChessNerd1320

First page gang.

Buach

happy.png

aaatif

hellow 

polo919

f