Β 

guochoutiao

[Deleted by Moderator: AbuseReport]

jorb8

yup

ragestaa
nightdaydream wrote:
ragestaa wrote:

What is the point of this if you already have a queen and a good position anyways? you can kill the rook later, while trying to get a promotion anyways with a pawn endgame type thing. This game seems easier for a more competitive player, and that is why I had to use hints the first try, is because I am simply not that kind of guy.

Good position, without pawn promotion? You must watch the board: Black can win with Bg3# (mate in one). So , happily for White, there is a move that solve the big problem: 1. Qd7+ Rxd7, 2. exd7 and white problem is solved with a win. With a different first move, White loses the game. I know this, but I was just saying a point, if you are a high enough level, you already know about forced checkmates.

Β 

Rinat1919

prguha yazdΔ±:

easy one

Δ°fofglglgfptfpt{yu

Rinat1919

guochoutiao yazdΔ±:

Β 

Β 

OH my qhatllhlggg) β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸΆπŸΆπŸ½πŸ½πŸ½πŸ½πŸ·πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ’πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ³οΈπŸ΄πŸ³οΈπŸ΄πŸ³οΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·

holmos17

ok

korotky_trinity

done too

Soon I will become an expert in the field of daily puzzles.

anhminhluu

easy game

Β 

Β 

Β 

coleccionista24
Kss
vitff

got it with a struggle