5/16/2012 - Challenging Mate in 2

Queen sac ... again! haha j/k it's all good, but perhaps more varied next time?

hmm:)

Jonmdill take a chill pill, and relax. If you want to hear something  worthwile, challenge me.  When your telling all of us "Never say first again. Why would you say first. Stop it." I gotta figure something else is bugging you. Have a nice daySmile

I'm getting good at this!

First try I got it

Challenging my A$$! ..... Come on Chess.com - you can do better than that! After that puzzle, for a brief second - I thought it must have been Sunday ;-)

wow!!!  that was the last thing I would have done.

nice

Jonmdill wrote:

Never say first again. Why would you say first. Stop it.

Oh, and I also don't care if you found it easy. So did 50% of the commentors. Let's try saying something worthwile once in a while.

*Bursting your bubble* Your comment was not very worthwhile either.

Oh what a knight!

Box em in and give em no where to go! I like it.

The mate in two gave it away. Got it in 10 seconds and usually I'm not good at these, so I wouldn't label it as challenging. Perhaps if Chess.com got rid of the titles...

I don't see why people are saying Rxd5. Rxd5 while winning material, does not achieve mate in two since black can either check them or defend the c7 square. 

Again, maybe if they got rid of the title, it wouldn't have been as obvious. Or maybe it would be. I wouldn't know since I'm only an 1100 player.

easy peasy lemon squisy

nice

since you dont like it when i say 1st....... Simple

Jonmdill wrote:

Never say first again. Why would you say first. Stop it.

Oh, and I also don't care if you found it easy. So did 50% of the commentors. Let's try saying something worthwile once in a while.

After reading this i still dont see what your comment had to do with the puzzle, your just as much a part of the problem then; anyway, i liked this one. Putting challenging in the title threw me off a moment and made me feel the need to double check the simple solution i came up with. All in all i dint find it challenging but a good queens sacrifice is sometimes difficult to spot and even harder not to fall into if your the one being fooled.

toooo easy!

Nice.

easy

one

YO!

or Join

Online Now