Solved. Not perfectly, but solved.

phanhiep1

tactics.pngplatinum.png

VictorFeng

me am bad

itiberemattos

Resolvido.

move46

Why did the white rook just move out of the way? Better to trade than to lose, no? Better yet, why not move the cRc5 first response?

Once again, is there a way to stop the automatic moves in the puzzles just for researching better moves? Last answer no work. 

m_connors

Half asleep and just didn't see Black's first move! Oh well, obvious once discovered . . .

Esploratore
kajunrook ha scritto:

Why does everybody think getting on first page is a big deal, LOL, some of us have to work for a living, must be a sad life that being on first page excites you.

Agree, it takes only 2 mins to solve a puzzle and I think there's like a 40 min-1h window to get on first page, so basically what's the requirement? Being there around 9 a.m., when puzzles spawn, that's it.

Rather than being first page the achievement would be being able to explain what you tried to\accomplished with the moves you did to solve the puzzle.

SuperPatzer77
move46 wrote:

Why did the white rook just move out of the way? Better to trade than to lose, no? Better yet, why not move the cRc5 first response?

Once again, is there a way to stop the automatic moves in the puzzles just for researching better moves? Last answer no work. 

It’s because Black’s threatening 2...Rg4#

1...Rxf3, 2. Rcc5 Rg4# 

PhishMaster
kajunrook wrote:

Why does everybody think getting on first page is a big deal, LOL, some of us have to work for a living, must be a sad life that being on first page excites you.

Agreed. For people, who are who are playing a game that requires thinking, it is ironic that they don't seem to understand that getting on the first page simply has to do with your time zone, not how good you are at solving often simple problems.

I am on the East coast of the U.S. so these come in at 3 a.m. I am not getting up then to solve a chess problem. 

Enjoy your first page "accomplishment ".

Matvey_U

[Deleted by Moderator: AbuseReport]

DENVERHIGH

DhruvaRR

ok

BryanCFB

phanhiep1

it's for fun happy.png