6/10/2012 - Mate in 1

hahaha

what was the move before?

I understand that this is a theoretical excercise, but what's the use? What is being demonstrated? What will be next? how to mate the sole black king against 8 white queens? Or move this kind of 'puzzles' to a new forum dedicated to the age between 2 to 4 years old :D

simple

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Dumbest!

well it isent a sole king againsed 8 white pieces and a king because if you look closly only one knight and the king are used for the mate, all the other pieces are just there to distract you. It would be way easyer without them

So easy.Laughing

easy enough

7 knights lol

FredBatchelor wrote:

Was this from a game?

I hope this question was meant as a joke.

[COMMENT DELETED]

lol

jon_96 wrote:

fun puzzle but... this will never, i repeat, NEVER, happen in a game =.='

It could, but it has a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very slim chance of it happening

weird but o.k.

call fritz

chuck norris was here

too tough !!! AAAAHHHHHHH!

or Join

Online Now