Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

6/24/2010 - D. Gurgenidze 1973

done

howdy

relax bro. good puzzle btw. 

You fell victim to your own saying. If you hadn't written "first", you could have been the first :)

Good puzzle. Blacks queen is lost and cannot win. 

Why would you be so hard on the First people? Should saying First really constitute people being banned from Chess.com? And good puzzle.

nice puzzle

i liked this one. very creative trap

Oh that is sweet.

logic

impressive

I dont care for this one that much because it doesn't seem conclusive =/

[COMMENT DELETED]
    australianchampion wrote:

First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First First

I HATE people writing first. Chess.com please look into it because its the most annoying thing. First warn people and then ban them.

Then why contribute to it?  If everyone did what you just did to 'give people the message', then it would simply add to the problem.

This is probably the coolest queen trap I had seen. But that's not saying much either. Pretty good puzzle.

I think the conlusion is that it is a draw.

Good job,

TheFarSide wrote:

Why would you be so hard on the First people? Should saying First really constitute people being banned from Chess.com? And good puzzle.

I am sure that people will have a diffence of opinion n this, but as you asked a question, I will offer my two cents worth. To me, writing 'first', 'second' or even 'too easy' or 'easy' is rather childish. Puzzles are set up not only to played but commented on like discussing better moves and strategies. By posting anything other than 'first' 'easy' we can see and know who posted first anyway.

Online Now