7/10/2019 - Hard Decisions in the Middle

DailyFun
DinuIndre

Good puzzle ^^ Have a great day! 

Milliways-33

wink.png

DJM473

Great puzzle! happy.png

Everyone, please join my club, NARWHALS. We are a very active,  fun club that has a ton of fun events going on, as well as lots of team matches, vote chess, and we also have very active forums and notes.

https://www.chess.com/club/narwhals

Have fun!

jtang2018

It appears that Chess.com users have a propensity for UltraBullet. Not the chess part, the clicking part.

Anyway, time to do the puzzle - wait, I have a job to do this time, so I'll make it short.

I feel as if community is a huge part of Chess.com and everything that Chess.com does. And I feel that sometimes, being in a club too large or too small can make you feel alienated. It's not just you, it's all of us. I think the club that would best fit a Chess.com user would probably be around a few hundred players - enough to socialize and get along with, and play possibly my favorite variant here, Vote Chess. An example of one of these clubs would probably be Chess Players Chess Corner, which helps us all grow through Vote Chess and frequent events staged by the administrators. Joining us in our mission to pursue the goal of Chess.com would earn you the appreciation of our hearts here at CPCC...

Anyway, as I was saying, time to do the puzzle!

fluffyninja

FP

crumhorn

q

ahmetalpay

HELLO

AacarlosDeeDeeRobins

Skookumjoe

should not be a difficult decision

Muzhange23

Yeahh!!!

DickVanKhoff