7/16/2019 - Everyone Joining The Party

totaren

Why King can`t make mouve Kg7-h6 after Ch6?

BryanCFB

Not exactly everybody joining the party but we get the point.

 

BryanCFB
totaren wrote:

Why King can`t make mouve Kg7-h6 after Ch6?

It's not legal.  Can you see why not?

totaren
BryanCFB написал:
totaren wrote:

Why King can`t make mouve Kg7-h6 after Ch6?

It's not legal.  Can you see why not?

 

ROCK)) 

BryanCFB
totaren wrote:
BryanCFB написал:
totaren wrote:

Why King can`t make mouve Kg7-h6 after Ch6?

It's not legal.  Can you see why not?

 

ROCK)) 

happy.png

Qoko
SuperPatzer77 wrote:
Qoko wrote:

No, he didn't. Its =/ the. The fifth rank is 5. White's fifth rank is 5. Black's fifth rank is 4.

Speaking of the chessboard - that’s what I mean. Look, everyone who knows the en passant rule doesn’t need to explain. We wanted to educate the chess newbies on that. I don’t want any newbies to misunderstand this rule itself. We’re trying to clarify it for them. I’m not trying to be disrespectful to you and other guy. Black pawn  on the fourth rank of the chessboard and White pawn on the fifth rank 

That's correct. However, in both post #74 (with the rather pushy tone) and post #97 you claim Brian's wrong whilst he isn't: the statements "White captures from the fifth and Black captures from the fourth" as well as "the pawn captures from its fifth" are both perfectly fine. That's the only point I'm trying to get across. The 'easiest' explanation is subjective, so both ways of explaining could help new players happy.png

Phoenix_tactician

Poor rook on a1 didn't get to join the party sad.png

mvallejo70

Done.

ChessBoy513

Whew!

ChessBoy513
ChessBoy513님이 썼습니다:

Whew!

Solved.

holmos17

ok

aarontian2010

it was ok

 

Qoko

Fyi for people wondering how a position like this could occur: it's obviously from a Damiano defense with White taking on e5, but I'm not sure how the exact position would arise 'logically' (Black's getting mated so it's not that logical): these are two ways to get there but I'm not fond of Black's c5 in both variations.

 

BryanCFB
Qoko wrote:

Fyi for people wondering how a position like this could occur: it's obviously from a Damiano defense with White taking on e5, but I'm not sure how the exact position would arise 'logically' (Black's getting mated so it's not that logical): these are two ways to get there but I'm not fond of Black's c5 in both variations.

 

Unfortunately 8...c5?? in your main line is not so logical either as 9. d6+ leads to forced mate.  As a matter of fact your next move 9...Kg6 allows 10. Qg5#.  Even after 10. d7!? Nbxd7? white has 11. Qg5#.

JDefeated

Solved with a checkmate

Sarahalime

Very good

Monikasinghal

done

narcispis

TheKiller_02 ha escrit:

Solved

Metallica!?... bona jugats!?...

maacos

Very hard puzzlegrin.png!