Jeffitaph27

Cake.

Chris_Coffey

Too easy. I need a challenge.

jlmolgar

easy one

kankainen
wulfdca wrote:

What if you first move the bishop and only then a horse?

Queen takes your knight.

Mathematics

nice

Ineedphenylalanine

first

Artsew

162nd!

darlochessenthusiast

Nice, yes.  But it is contrived.  You could never get to anything like this position in a real game.  White is so far down in material that he would have resigned long abo.

Jonesatyeer

Some pink Skins really are kind of strange  Is that you

mesostupid

MJH25

Watch those knights and bishops!

DHady

Pretty easy. And I suck lol.

vanhafford

My cousin Hayden Hood and I have solved the problem.  Thanks for the Chess Lesson!  Chess.com is the BEST!!!!Cool

Jonesateer

My you earthlings / Humans get more excited about the first page then getting the puzzel?   That no logical!   Want to race?  or paly CHESS?

strochess
mesostupid wrote:

1st page!!!!     Are you kidding me???     Oh my gawd…oh my gawd…wait…oh…oh..ooooooooohhhhhhhh….uh oh…oh damn,  I just creamed myself…because getting on the 1st page is such an enormous accomplishment…I mean, I  do have to be awake when the puzzle changes…quite a feat…takes immense talent and skill…and now, I’m one of the very few select thousands of people to do ever do it!   Wait a minute, wait a minute….ohhhhhh I creamed again just thinking about it…this is so much better than actually getting laid…I mean, I imagine…I’ve never really been laid…with anyone besides myself that is…I could I suppose, but I just don’t have time…I have to focus my time and energy on getting on the 1st page…I’m so awesome!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ThutmoseIII

Straightforward problem.

chessninja77
[COMMENT DELETED]
GoldenGeyser

Pretty easy :P

ReyRambler1960

***Just Perfect***Please be relevant, helpful & nice!

The_Aggressive_Bee

nice