x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

8/15/2017 - Tactics and Consolidation

Зачем нужны такие из рода вон выходящие шахматные задачи, непонятно, голову точно сломаешь. Хотя для троллинга, наводнившего комментарии, тоже подойдут. 

dleanza wrote:

This one doesn't make any sense.  We accomplished nothing.  And why would I move my queen right in front of a bishop?  and why would the bishop not take my queen?  This is not a puzzle, it's a waste of my time.

Despite white being up two pawns at the start of the puzzle white is in danger of losing.  So the point of the puzzle is for white to still end up with an advantage rather than losing.

intermediatedinoz wrote:

3.Qb8+

In which line?

intermediatedinoz wrote:

2.Nh6+ is bad because of Kh8!, I don't see a way for white to complicate things further

If 2. Nh6+ I think black can even get away with 2...gxh6 and manage to defend white mating threats on the dark squares.  Interesting though is if 1...Bxh2+ 2. Kxh2 Bxd3 then 3. Nh6+!? (probably a bit stronger than 3. Qxf6) gxh6 (3...Kh8 4. Nxf7+ forking king and rook) 4. Qxf6, but again black can avoid being checkmated on the dark squares.

むう。

I'm new to chess problems, so I might be missing something, but I looked several times at HSCCDanielShoemaker's problem in comment #56 and I don't understand how the solution wouldn't simply be 1... Rh8#

BryanCFB wrote:
    intermediatedinoz wrote:

3.Qb8+

In which line?

1.Qe7 Rd7 2. Qxd6 Bxd3 3. Qb8+ Rd8 4.Ne7+Kf8 5.Nxd5 Rxb8 6.Nxf6 ( ...c4 7.Nd7+)

Tough. Lots of problem with fifth move.

intermediatedinoz wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:
    intermediatedinoz wrote:

3.Qb8+

In which line?

1.Qe7 Rd7 2. Qxd6 Bxd3 3. Qb8+ Rd8 4.Ne7+Kf8 5.Nxd5 Rxb8 6.Nxf6 ( ...c4 7.Nd7+)

Thanks.  And the analysis looks correct.

???

nice one

Not so easy one

Online Now