9/23/2018 - No Time to Defend

ramruks

thought there will be more to this one

CarterTheGr8

How did black get three bishops? I guess the c pawn captured into either the d, e, or f files and got promoted into a bishop? That is very weird.

artemsavvateev

ТЫ ДЕБИЛ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artemsavvateev

null

artemsavvateev

ЁЁЁЁУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУ

Wonderwheel

never saw 3 bishops like that before.

rksuper

fork

Wonderwheel
CarterTheGr8 wrote:

How did black get three bishops? I guess the c pawn captured into either the d, e, or f files and got promoted into a bishop? That is very weird.

I think it's the first mistake I've seen. One of the bishops should be a rook.

perseo5696

jzz

Philydor

Good one

artemsavvateev

ШАХМАТКАНАЛ ИГРАЛ ТОЬКОЧТО 2МЕСТО ЗАНЯЛ!!!!!!!!!

artemsavvateev

СТРИМ ШЁЛ 2 ЧАСА

Acrocanthosaurus

I would like it if they gave a goal for these. Like, if you're solving for mate, or queen capture, or just the best move.

FideiDefensor
Acrocanthosaurus wrote:

I would like it if they gave a goal for these. Like, if you're solving for mate, or queen capture, or just the best move.

What a terrible idea.

ElectronicMusicRocks

Nc6 is a very bad move, isn't it? The pawn can take it for crying out loud? What's good about this move if the b7 can take the Knight on c6?

SuperPatzer77
ElectronicMusicRocks wrote:

Nc6 is a very bad move, isn't it? The pawn can take it for crying out loud? What's good about this move if the b7 can take the Knight on c6?

No, not a bad move! If 1. Nc6+!!, then 1...bxc6, 2. Qxd6#. If 1..Kd7, then 2. Nxa5 winning the Black Queen 

Acrocanthosaurus
FideiDefensor wrote:
Acrocanthosaurus wrote:

What a terrible idea.

The goal would be hidden, and you could access it like a hint. I prefer that to having a hint which tells me which piece to move.

ElectronicMusicRocks
SuperPatzer77 wrote:
ElectronicMusicRocks wrote:

No, not a bad move! If 1. Nc6+!!, then 1...bxc6, 2. Qxd6#. If 1..Kd7, then 2. Nxa5 winning the Black Queen 

Ohhhhh I see now. Thx.

MammothCricket

easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sachitananda

Good.