9/12/2007 - A Series of Unfortunate Events (for black)

DailyFun
Drag the pieces to solve!
Cazak
dailypuzzle wrote: Drag the pieces to solve!

2day's puzzle was quite easy.

bendcat

easy to find, but its very nice puzzle, the moves are the only best solution to win the game. Great puzzle!.  

comel4444

hmmm now i look at a better angle .. its a really improve how i look at a chess board . i played better, hmm thanks guys.. for the puzzle i learn from my mistake and look all the variation that could be played. the seen and the unseenable wow !! .. thankyou Smile

tanmay_chakrabarti
As a puzzle it is not hard but easy one
dazmonduk
yay i finished it!!:) now to beat littlepartner and im on my way to learning how to play lol
batgirl
I don't know. I didn't find it all that puzzling.  Maybe I was hoping for more.
JollyBishop
Then Kxh7 and the queen has to chase the king around the board while black gets those b and c pawns up the board...
Royd
very easy!!!
adonistanbul
thats really easy one!Cool
JackC
I am not sure what is puzzling about this puzzle, but I appreciate the effort to post a puzzle so all of us can have some entertainment. Thanks.
jordiiwoo
for me a puzzle is not just about hard or easy. its also about some beauty in it, and this is very beautiful.
Don1
e-check wrote: Then Kxh7 and the queen has to chase the king around the board while black gets those b and c pawns up the board...

After 5...Kxh7 6 Qf7+ something is going to disappear: the N or the c & b pawns. Black's quite lost in this position.

TheRealThreat
easy, no brainer
CrazyKnights
Quite easy to be posted in mid-week. Would have qualified for a Sunday puzzle.
revolver
Easy as pie, got it the first time. Yesterdays was pretty easy also.
cathiemaud
Wow, easy!!  I must be in the zone or something! Lol . . . thanks, dailypuzzle!!
xray
I also thought of this one as a "Sunday" puzzle......easy but nice at the same time.
ubik197535
Nice! Laughing
ster
I found it too easyCool