x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

9/12/2007 - A Series of Unfortunate Events (for black)

Drag the pieces to solve!
    dailypuzzle wrote: Drag the pieces to solve!

2day's puzzle was quite easy.

easy to find, but its very nice puzzle, the moves are the only best solution to win the game. Great puzzle!.  

hmmm now i look at a better angle .. its a really improve how i look at a chess board . i played better, hmm thanks guys.. for the puzzle i learn from my mistake and look all the variation that could be played. the seen and the unseenable wow !! .. thankyou Smile

As a puzzle it is not hard but easy one
    yay i finished it!!:) now to beat littlepartner and im on my way to learning how to play lol
    I don't know. I didn't find it all that puzzling.  Maybe I was hoping for more.
    Then Kxh7 and the queen has to chase the king around the board while black gets those b and c pawns up the board...
    very easy!!!
    thats really easy one!Cool
    I am not sure what is puzzling about this puzzle, but I appreciate the effort to post a puzzle so all of us can have some entertainment. Thanks.
    for me a puzzle is not just about hard or easy. its also about some beauty in it, and this is very beautiful.
    e-check wrote: Then Kxh7 and the queen has to chase the king around the board while black gets those b and c pawns up the board...

After 5...Kxh7 6 Qf7+ something is going to disappear: the N or the c & b pawns. Black's quite lost in this position.

easy, no brainer
    Quite easy to be posted in mid-week. Would have qualified for a Sunday puzzle.
    Easy as pie, got it the first time. Yesterdays was pretty easy also.
    Wow, easy!!  I must be in the zone or something! Lol . . . thanks, dailypuzzle!!
    I also thought of this one as a "Sunday" puzzle......easy but nice at the same time.
    Nice! Laughing
    I found it too easyCool

Online Now