9/17/2012 - Stylish Finish

Castling is an option. Lesson learned.

{Shakes fist in air, looks to the sky} You won't fool me next time!

Nice ending but very unlikely...

the game is far way too passed... its impossible to guess castle en King have not moved... not realistic pazzle indeed..

easy

Theres no hint that castling is still valid... this is an end game scenario...

buks_narans wrote:

Theres no hint that castling is still valid... this is an end game scenario...

There's no hint that castling isn't valid too!

This would never happen in a real game. Very sneaky!

The purpose of this is to think "outside the box."

i most games i play i dont move one or both rooks

Didn't expect the castle move. :D

first

So, we all thought about castling but we just said "No, it can't be valid at the endgame" and we didn't try it.. That's the reason why we've missed the puzzle. (!) Come on now!! Daily Chess Puzzles has just given as a great, spectacular show!!  (remember the "which move do you play?", where almost 40% of us vote "the crazy-looking.."). Also, theoretically, a castling isn't impossible in a real game (especially if you play both sides..) , I'd be proud if I won at this way.

***************LAME*****************

EpinephelusTT wrote:

So, we all thought about castling but we just said "No, it can't be valid at the endgame" and we didn't try it.. That's the reason why we've missed the puzzle. (!) Come on now!! Daily Chess Puzzles has just given as a great, spectacular show!!  (remember the "which move do you play?", where almost 40% of us vote "the crazy-looking..). Also, theoretically, a castling isn't impossible in a real game (especially if you play both sides..) , I'd be proud if I won at this way.

+1!!!!!!!! :)

It would be nice to have some indication that white hasn't moved the king or rook yet. Not to mention I seriously doubt white would be up a knight without absolutely no king protection without ever moving his king or rook.

castling

So stupid..

nice trick puzzle!

Good one

or Join

Online Now