21023 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
LETS LIST 1000 SIGNS!
YES THIS IS A PARODY, LOL
You play only 1/0 games.
2. You forgot who goes first
3.You think the queen moves in l shapes
4. You spend all your time on chess sites in the forums instead of playing.
5. You play poker instead of chess
7. You think u need to be royalty to play the kings gambit
9. You promote your pawn to your opponents pieces
12. You checkmate your own king to win the game
13. You are very good at suicide chess, because u find it easy to give away pieces
16. You spell Bobby Fischer "Bobby Fisher"!
17. You dont sleep with a chessboard
15. You have a life
That's how I always spelled it.
18. You see a chess book that you've always read and wonder why your brother would rob the library just so he can get slightly better at chess.
19. You don't make the effort to even learn the RULES!
20. You thinks that the movie "Searching for Bobby Fischer" is a movie about Fischer when he was a child
One of your recent puzzle compositions; Difficulty: HARD
22. You try to mate yourself
23. You play 2.Qh5
I actually did that once in a puzzle. I was wondering why I couldn't find mate but then I realized it was my own king.
23. You have never had a game go past the opening, because you always resign after you lose your queen
24. You don't know what the point of Chess.com is
25. You buy an opening book, thinking it opens itself
I did 23 again to get back on track because 11 got skipped.
26. You actually hear what your wife is saying.
27. You don't do a pee-pee dance at your desk because you're in the middle of a blitz game.
London system scrubs
by Taulmaril a few minutes ago
Improve, just improve
by omaridepractice 4 minutes ago
bringing queen early.
by ChessOath 5 minutes ago
Today's Analysis Set
by Impractical 6 minutes ago
Is a win..really a win??
by ChessOath 7 minutes ago
What to play in an equal position?
by cagribey93 8 minutes ago
How to choose my color in Blitz
by kaynight 12 minutes ago
Popular song lyrics 🎶 that best describes chess moments 💥
by AussieRookie 15 minutes ago
Chess Advice before a tournament
by peepchuy 15 minutes ago
playing with guest
by cagribey93 16 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!