Yes, let's list 5,000 signs!!! It may sound crazy, but I think, altogether, we can do it!
1. You castle by stacking your rooks on top of each other and putting your king on top2. You think there is a way out of checkmate3. You think pawns are more valuable than your king because they can promote
It'll never get to 5,000. The "1000 signs your play chess too much" is around 300 after a month or two.
When playing white, this is your favorite opening.
5. You stink at chess.
6. You think you created a new checkmate with this:
7. You don't know what you call it when you develop a bishop on g2, b2, b7 or g7
You can win every game, or draw if the game was played perfectly. If you can't do this, you don't know everything about chess.
#8: This is a winning combination!
#10: you fall for #6!
#11: You think all developing moves with the bishop to g2/7 and/or b2/7 are called fianchetto! :-p
#12: You think my diagram with this post is winning for black.
13. You sac all your pieces to eliminate all of your opponent's pawns, now he won't be able to get a new Queen! Brilliant!
Haha, great one!!
14. When castling OTB, you first move your rook, then the king.
16. You think that Morphy is some dude from The Matrix.
20. When a pawn captures your queen, you start saying that it isn't fair:"A small insignificant pawn like this has no right to capture her majesty!"
21. U look at the knight pieces and said.. , are they horses ??
Well, i played a begginer (not on chess.com)
and he decided to move all his peices to one side of the boared.
And then he would march his king out and call it "the kings' march of the peices' glory".
you always capture the knight at the cost of your bishop
23. You think pawns can't checkmate because they're so weak24. You have never promoted a pawn because you don't know how
26. When you play chess OTB, you don't orient your board the right way, so your right rook is on a black square.27. You always place the king on queen's square, and place the queen on king's square.