Forums

Bad chess joke

Sort:
ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
alain978 wrote:

maybe it's because the salt was checkmated by pepper and ketchup!...LOL

That was awful.

somaligangstalicious

chess notion reciting loud as in blindfold chess is taking toll in the outskirts of Caracase nomad plains somewhere south of the Abasguule tribe boundry with the hell desert and low lying crater volcanoes locally known as the 7th gate of hell. one camel herder while milking recites his chess moves loud in a blindfold chess match accross of what seems to be the only chess set south of that boundary, very remote. A patzer said you are only a nomad when you fully milk a camel and blindfoldly win a Shatranj game.

ForgoneMoose

The Grob!

hahagetitgaiz :D

varelse1
ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP wrote:
alain978 wrote:

That was awful.

Did he order a Benoni Saemisch on Ruy with a Tal Falkbeer?

Tjornan
varelse1 wrote:
ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP wrote:
alain978 wrote:

That was awful.

Did he order a Benoni Saemisch on Ruy with a Tal Falkbeer?

+\infty

CoyoteLoco

A chess player was always hanging out at the chess club, much to the annoyance of his wife. She would call the club three or four times a night.  He often wouldn't take her calls because he was concetrating on his game.  One night his friend answered the club phone when his wife called asking to speak to him. His friend, to play a joke on him, said "Oh, Harry -- he didn't come in tonight. But I did see him walking hand-in-hand with a beautiful young lady. They were laughing and getting into a taxi when I saw them." There was a pause on the other end of the line -- then his wife said cheerfully "Thank God he's just having an affair -- I was afraid he was at that damn chess club again."

pipituche

Bobby Fischer walks into a bar.  He walks up to the bartender and says "I'll have a chessboard."  The bartender, confused, says "I don't have a chessboard...what can I get you to drink?"  Bobby then screamed about the bar being run by jews and had a highly publicized meltdown, forever shaming him.

airoil123

CalamityChristie said:

next time tell him not to swallow the saltshaker!

CoenJones
winerkleiner wrote:
HessianWarrior wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

There were once two chess players, now look how many there are.

Yay worse joke ever!

One to many.

{(HESSAINWARRIOR DELETED BY MODS-Wishful thinking}

hahahaha!

cheetahch

Conflagration_Planet

Smile

JamesBCrazy

The Bongcloud.

varelse1

Why was the Queen's Gambit player arrested by the Department of Homeland Security?

Because he blew open the center with C-4!!!!!!