Best excuse for losing

theendgame3

Time to bump the thread. 

I got this gloated msg after I got beat today. Epic reply tho 🤣.

Hilarious🍺🍷🍸🍾🥂

CharlesWaldrop
My dog ran into the house with a rabid raccoon in his mouth and he let it loose.
BrandonWebb21

I'm in school so when we change classes I have to forfeit

Phantom_Beast23

an ant was crawling on my screen

theendgame3
CharlesWaldrop wrote:
My dog ran into the house with a rabid raccoon in his mouth and he let it loose.

That is more plausible than his tbh 😜

wilday

i jusrt suck

Paolo9109

The opponent didn’t fall for the bait on my scholar’s mate

Paolo9109

My brother flicked my ear and i ran after him to beat him up

Flyingdog45

my cat peed on me and ran on my mouse so i lost

theendgame3

all above are better than "I was drunk"

snoozyman

Tsunami 

PrincessJerica

My opponent was more skilled and that's not my fault. grin.png

Sammy_Thechessboy

"I'm just in a bad condition today"

Guys I'm being real here not trying to be funny grin.png

awesome1184
My king surrendered willingly
lyosha_msk

The checkmate was a fake.  I think it’s pretty clear that I won very substantially. And everyone knows that. I have 25-30,000 followers and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense. I mean, you know, and I didn’t lose.  I couldn't possible lost. Experts said there’s no way, that they’ve done many polls prior to the game, that there was no way that I lost. The moves that came to the server after 8pm should not be count. I lost only because Dominion machines were malfunctioning. We have proofs that dead people made some moves. The people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that the result of the game should be adjusted. 

Wizard_Chess97
lyosha_msk wrote:

The checkmate was a fake.  I think it’s pretty clear that I won very substantially. And everyone knows that. I have 25-30,000 followers and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense. I mean, you know, and I didn’t lose.  I couldn't possible lost. Experts said there’s no way, that they’ve done many polls prior to the game, that there was no way that I lost. The moves that came to the server after 8pm should not be count. I lost only because Dominion machines were malfunctioning. We have proofs that dead people made some moves. The people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that the result of the game should be adjusted. 

🤣🤣🤣

Wizard_Chess97
harlons wrote:

I'm multi tasking when playing. Carrying my phone and go to grocery shop and end up blundering my pieces

There's a member of my club that says that. Every time he blunders a piece or loses to a lower-rated player, he's like oh, "I'm cooking right now," or "I was driving while playing." 😂

Lol btw been following this thread since it started, and it's amazing.