Forums

Chess is simply charming

Sort:
theseeker88

theseeker88

mountainsong

nice...

theseeker88

Wine glass charms. Aren't they lovely? I ordered two sets of each color scheme. I have grand plans for them... not as wine glass charms. Smile

brynja

cool

osservatore

uhm I don't need to show to the people I play chess, and it looks like boor.

theseeker88

Thanks, Janie and Brynja!

theseeker88

I like letting people know I play chess. You might meet a new opponent. Well... playforfunornotatall... I am sorry for you... it seems to me you're not all that much fun. But I wish you well none the less.

osservatore

@blackB: I opined wrong. I don't like the keyrings you show. They look like boor.

theseeker88

@playforfunornotatall... I am not sure why you felt the need to let us all know you don't like the wine glass charms. Your comment provides no real value. I think the old school approach is best here. If you have nothing positive or good to say... best not to say anything at all.

osservatore

@BlacB... I am not sure why you felt the need to let us all know you think. Your comment provides no real value. I think the old school approach is best here. If you have nothing positive or good to say... best not to say anything at all.

Davidkh5

So BlacB (and I know your full name and where to find you Cool) will you be following though your idea of sending the scarf around the world to have a picture taken with all of us?

theseeker88

Shhhh... Davidkh5... you're giving me away before I am ready! I know where to find you.

Davidkh5

Fine Yell

theseeker88

oooh... not necessary to get your panties in wad, dear. I do appreciate your pushing me though... I had lost the thrill of the idea... just a bit. Hopefully I will have time this weekend to do a proper posting.