Chess

  • #1

    Chess is the best game ever

  • #2

    Yes it is.

  • #3

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??

  • #4
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


    Chess is even better than Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock !

  • #5
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


     All are welcome to my rps server.

  • #6
    qixel wrote:
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


    Better even than Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock !


    better than poker with free food at hooters

  • #7

    Oh it so is

  • #8

    I never knew

  • #9

    I need more people to join my group!!!!!!!!

  • #10
    qixel wrote:
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


    Chess is even better than Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock !


    Nah.

    Secret agent lazer obstacle chess is though!

  • #11

    stop talkinhg about random stuff

  • #12

    yes, it is.

  • #13

    NO other competitor

  • #14
    Somdat wrote:
    qixel wrote:
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


    Better even than Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock !


    better than poker with free food at hooters


     lol. three  quotes

  • #15
    wolf_master wrote:
    Somdat wrote:
    qixel wrote:
    batgirl wrote:

    better than rock, paper, scissors ??


    Better even than Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock !


    better than poker with free food at hooters


     lol. three  quotes


    lol four qouetes

  • #16

    Chess is the best mental game, Rook, is fun too. Anyone else like Rook?

  • #17

    Go, Xiangqi, and Bridge are all pretty strong contenders.  Baccarat, too.

  • #18

    Is monkey knife fighting a game?

  • #19

    I still like Chess, and Rook.

  • #20
    Danik1 wrote:

    I need more people to join my group!!!!!!!!


     Which group is that? I know you are in a lot of them.

Top
or Join

Online Now