Sort:
aarnavhps

Not cats

aarnavhps

NOT CATS YOU MONSTER

aarnavhps

WE HAVE HEARD THE LEGENDS

ardutgamersus

fhkbuguyoagkhljzslwieygfilgyzdfoiuilygzsdfliuhuipgzd AHHAHAHAAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHUAUHAUHHUHUHUAUHHAUUHHUUHHUHUHHAUEHAUEUHAUHEWHUEAUHEHUEUHE

HUEHUEHUE

Leothemaster3

Yay mittens found all the ducks and beat them at chess.

a_used_name

Where's the lava?

Waterstone33

60 new.

explodingmacaroni

Then the ducks beat mittens to death and built M3GAN to destroy the rest of the cats

tactixianchess

...2401 messages, wow. Never thought a "university" I'd make as a joke would generate this kind of reaction lol

Leothemaster3
tactixianchess wrote:

...2401 messages, wow. Never thought a "university" I'd make as a joke would generate this kind of reaction lol

DUCK ALERT DUCK ALERT

Shadowseeker8

Uh oh

Leothemaster3
explodingmacaroni wrote:

Then the ducks beat mittens to death and built M3GAN to destroy the rest of the cats

DUCK ALERT DUCK ALERT

ardutgamersus

average day in duck apocalypse 

ardutgamersus

/thanossnap

ardutgamersus

*kills all ducks*

Arisktotle

Give the ducks bread and games! The bread will make them drop their weapons as you know from your local lake ducks (who also came to earth as war ducks). And the chess.com diamond membership cards will enslave their minds to the point that they can't remember what they came here to do! And then we'll have a thousand years of peace. 

Advanced_player1

Duck chess is so popular sad.png.

Maybe soon there will be duck tournaments 

ardutgamersus

thank god i have platinum and not diamond

Leothemaster3
Arisktotle wrote:

Give the ducks bread and games! The bread will make them drop their weapons as you know from your local lake ducks (who also came to earth as war ducks). And the chess.com diamond membership cards will enslave their minds to the point that they can't remember what they came here to do! And then we'll have a thousand years of peace. 

I have diamond but I am not a duck.

Fig51
Leothmaster check my messages.