Forums

experience of chess

Sort:
FifthDimension
qurotai wrote:

i am happy for play chess and i try hard to win every games in chess.com

I'm beyond words...this is the "fun with chess" section this isn't a joke or something like that so why post it here...??? And I don't think anyone on chess.com gives a crap if you are happy you are playing chess or if you are trying to win all your games...please don't post future forums like this it's a complete waste of space...

FifthDimension

Hehe I've got google translator on my side Tongue out

FifthDimension

Some people don't Tongue out

DeryNurcahyo

what`s your comment about the advice? "How do you make a move in chess is similiar meaning with a purpose in your life"?.

DeryNurcahyo
well i think its enough for me. ok, i'm serious now to play a chess because i want to be a winner. just one purpose i'm still play a chess. 'i love it' and 'i hate it'.
DeryNurcahyo

jika saya kalah main catur, saya benci main catur. namun bila menang main catur saya senang sekali. setelah banyak pengalaman bermain catur saya menilai permainan catur dapat meningkatkan pikiran kita untuk terus menemukan sesuatu yang baru, dan mengatur cara pemikiran kita terhadap suatu bidang ilmu pengetahuan dan ilmu lain seperti ilmu eksakta. dan belajar strategi dan taktik untuk mengembangkan ilmu politik.

DeryNurcahyo

FifthDimension wrote: I'm beyond words...this is the "fun with chess" section this isn't a joke or something like that so why post it here...??? And I don't think anyone on chess.com gives a crap if you are happy you are playing chess or if you are trying to win all your games...please don't post future forums like this it's a complete waste of space...

my comment is : it's up to you to comment like that and thank's for your comment. i learn to post something like this,because i just try to post

DeryNurcahyo

sometimes i happy play a chess, and sometimes i hate play a chess...but play a chess is fun.

DeryNurcahyo

if i solve my problem whatever it is. it's like solve a puzzle of chess. it is like compare two things. that's what i mean about a chess in our life.

DeryNurcahyo

what should i do? that's move is very quickly in 1 minute for one player in one game. i don't believe this.

great moves of chess game that i've ever seen.
W-B(white side-Black side)
1.e4-e6
2.d4-Ne7
3.Be3-Ng6
4.Bd3-Bb4+
5.c3-Be7
6.f4-O-O
7.g4-f5
8.gxf5-exf5
9.e5-d6
10.Nf3-dxe5
11.Nxe5-Nh4
12.Rg1-Nc6
13.Qe2-Nxe5
14.dxe5-b6
15.Bc4+-Kh8
16.Nd2-Bb7
17.O-O-O-Ng2
18.Rxg2-Bxg2
19.Qxg2-Qe8
20.Rg1-Qg6
21.Qxg6-hxg6
22.Rxg6-a6
23.Nf3-Kh7
24.Rg3-Kh6
25.Nd4-b5
26.Bd5-Rad8
27.Bf3-c5
28.Ne6-c4
29.Nxf8-Rxf8
30.Rh3+-Kg6
31.Bh5+-Kh6
32.Be8+-Bh4
33.Rxh4#

DeryNurcahyo

wow 22 moves in 1 minute per players 2 minute per game.

1.WB(White and Black)

DeryNurcahyo

28.Qh7#