Signs you're a bad chess player

learningthemoves

Your biggest satisfaction in chess comes from pointing out a pawn blunder in another player's win in the game showcase forum.

Likhit1
learningthemoves wrote:

Your biggest satisfaction in chess comes from pointing out a pawn blunder in another player's win in the game showcase forum.

Or You're biggest satisfaction comes from winning a game where your opponent blunders a pawn early on:)

funandniceisme
Likhit1 wrote:
learningthemoves wrote:

Or You're biggest satisfaction comes from winning a game where your opponent blunders a pawn early on:)

+1

pogorelich
[COMMENT DELETED]
arcticusfennicus

Your opponent tells his taxi driver to keep the meter running and he'll be right back.

ajttja

"Your name is ajttja" (does anyone still remember me?)

SirCoffeeCrisp

I once kept trying to move my king (who was under attack by an ambitious pawn) into a file that was under attack by the opponent's rook. I didn't clue in right away that I couldn't go there. It took me so long to figure this out that my opponent asked me if I was still there. I finally moved the king in front of the pawn (to stop it from Queening).

Laughing

MrInitialMan

You made 16 moves in 8 consecutive games--and lost them all!

cornbeefhashvili

You are playing white next round and the tournament director already puts the result of your game as 0-1 when posting up the sheets for the next round.

MrInitialMan

You say you have too many pieces, and are reminded, "no, this isn't checkers."

benjamin8

You invent the 'Illegal Trap': 1. Ng5Qxf7#

SVS1234
arcticusfennicus wrote:

Your opponent tells his taxi driver to keep the meter running and he'll be right back.

Trololol

jonathansfirstacount

funniest one the guy looks at you and sais e4.e5 nxe8# i win

dpnorman

You are completely winning, then you let your opponent back into the game, and then you resign, thinking you are lost, not realizing that you have a drawing combination right in front of you. That happened to me in a tournament lately :(

gledz

You knock your king over with your dice.

sanan22

you offer a draw whenever you reach an endgame

cornbeefhashvili

One of your pieces reach the 8th rank and you yell out "KING ME!"