Forums

What would you like santa to bring you for christmas?

Sort:
Swfc75

face like a troll too . not interested in your comments 

Stevie65

Aww bless ya.  got no crack. I guess you really believe!

konhidras

A lady as beautiful as Solenn Heusaff.

bronsteinitz

Good health and a lot of love and friendship for all on chess.com Laughing

bronsteinitz

And I told him that I will not accept the testicles of Justin Bieber, so he will try to dump those on one of you... (look out for tiny boxes !)

Stevie65

S**t thats what they were!!   I stuck them on the tree..I thought it smelt abit funny.

Bubkus

Peace on earth is what I asked for . santa replied " That would require killing off every human on the planet and I would be out of a job. Would yet another neck tie suffice?"

RDaigle

Well.... Alexandra Kosteniuk wearing a chessboard motif bikini :)

...but just for playing chess! 

(my wife could see that post;)

ContemplativeCat

a first class plane ticket to belgium so i can go see my new friends- and a promise from my wife to stop collecting ponies

913Glorax12
Stevie65 wrote:
BorgQueen wrote:

Christmas seems to only bring out selfishness in people these days...

Well said BQ!  I want my whole family to be happy..By the way BQ,have you assimilated santa..Love the hat!

Apparently people have lost their humor at christmas

Immoney5252
dbeuscher wrote:

Ah, but he does exist. On this earth he was known as the Bishop of Myra, a Byzantine Bishop in Byzantium and was even at the Council of Nicea in the late 300's. He was born into a very wealthy family, but upon entering the priesthood, gave it all away, for the most part doing so secretly so no one knew it was him for years, thus the tradition of secret gifts at Christmas....He has, of course, since passed on and is one of the saints in heaven who prays for us all.

I am hoping for a chess clock...

Never knew that thanks......Marry X-mas or Happy Holidays.....

Aletool

A premium membership at chess.com

913Glorax12

Beats meWink

winerkleiner
Conflagration_Planet wrote:

A new puppy.

An old puppy, oops sorry I should be politically correct by saying a senior puppy. 

Conflagration_Planet

How about a pony?

dov1enya

new chess sets, clock, a new phone, and some cash for my may trip to washington DC.

King_undercover_vamp

Oh, I know another thing: I want Santa Claus arrested!Laughing

The supposed "Santa" commited many crimes:

1. Slavery: Santa has loads of elves held as slaves.

2. Invasion of privacy: Santa claims to "See you when your sleeping and know when you are awake"

3. Breaking and entering: Santa DOES NOT have a warrant to search your house(for the Christmas tree)

4. Illegal parking: Santa illegally parks on peoples roofs.

5. Animal Abuse: Santa makes reindeer travel millions of miles and as he goes, he whips them.

Conflagration_Planet

Another law he breaks is a law of physics, going faster than the speed of light.

913Glorax12
King_undercover_vamp wrote:

Oh, I know another thing: I want Santa Claus arrested!

The supposed "Santa" commited many crimes:

1. Slavery: Santa has loads of elves held as slaves.

2. Invasion of privacy: Santa claims to "See you when your sleeping and know when you are awake"

3. Breaking and entering: Santa DOES NOT have a warrant to search your house(for the Christmas tree)

4. Illegally parking: Santa illegally parks on peoples roofs.

5. Animal Abuse: Santa makes reindeer travel millions of miles and as he goes, he whips them.

Well said!

CamelCactus

I would like a Glock 19 with extra magazines. Then perhaps a Marlin 336C, and the Colt 1917 revolver my dad has yet to pass down to me. Smile