FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Worst Excuses for Losing

I was too busy looking at memes of donald tump

"An attempt is being made to control my mind." - Boris Spassky

(vs Bobby Fischer 1972)

PlayerName01 wrote:

I performed a ritual sacrifice on all of my pieces so Satan would make me win, but he made me lose he is a bad Satan.

I played against a born again christian who thought I was a bad Satan. Between moves, I had to listen to a diatribe about not really being bad but just being unforgiven. It got so bad after a while that I had to resign to get away. It was then that I realized who the real bad Satan was.

eddiew13 wrote:

I was too busy looking at memes of donald tump

I lost because my opponent beat me up after I said that Donald Trump has so far done a good job as president.

the roof just suffocated me.

tee hee

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i lost because i used stockfish 8, while you used stockfish 9

I lost because I played a friend from Russia online, but Putin came in through my computer ports and told me to resign so I could kill trump.  So I did.  The problem is, when he left, he took my Magnum!

Winning a chess game is copyrighted by Starbucks, so it's illegal for me to win unless I pay $15,000 beforehand for EACH time I win. And I can't afford to win even once, so I always lose.

Mai mummy and daddy sez dat loozingg iz winningg

stewardjandstewardj wrote:

Winning a chess game is copyrighted by Starbucks, so it's illegal for me to win unless I pay $15,000 beforehand for EACH time I win. And I can't afford to win even once, so I always lose.

Don‘t be liying of making me laugh! That is not true! Sorry that is not an excuse (what I just said).

StanShue wrote:
    stewardjandstewardj wrote:

Don‘t be liying of making me laugh! That is not true! Sorry that is not an excuse (what I just said).

Who ever said?

please leave out any politics

ok

I lost because I left in politics

Online Now