Forums

Beating the Computer (Hard) 10|10

Sort:
MBClevenger

This is my last game against the Computer (Hard) rated 1600. It is a perfect example that computers don't do well in positional play, and I feel like I handled it quite easily in this game. Take a look see. Note that I am playing black but I have the names backwards in the game heading.

ACBishop

Hmm; you are sounding like Bobby Fischer's "I love to watch the other guy's ego crack!"

Merry Christmas!

Scrap-O-Matic

You might want to edit the game header as you have yourself shown as playing the White pieces.

MBClevenger (1480) vs. Computer (Hard) (1600)

Chess.com | 25 Dec 2012 | 0-1

Congrats on your win!
Serendipersis

hmm good !

MBClevenger

You're right Scrap, I'll do that. Merry Christmas everyone!

MBClevenger
ACBishop wrote:

Hmm; you are sounding like Bobby Fischer's "I love to watch the other guy's ego crack!"

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Mr. Bishop! I look forward to playing again next year.

ACBishop

Thanks! I was lucky enough to have the knight blundered back to me in the other game also. Play on!

PingPongChess4

Wow, good job!

MBClevenger

Yes, I do realize that orangeishblue. Either way, it still lost.

MBClevenger

Well, I guess it's all relevant. The hard computer beats me a lot of games and I was glad to beat it like I did. I assume everyone but you enjoyed reviewing the game. If you don't like it, don't read my posts, that's all I can advise you to do.

MBClevenger

Have you played the Stonewall Variation much? I really don't know very much about it. I do know that you generally have problems with the "bad bishop".