Beautiful miniature - with 100% best move! :)

little_guinea_pig

I've played 100% best move games before, but they were all 5 move long games in which my opponent hung a piece and then resigned. This one is quite different from them!

Please tell me what you think of the game, thank you in advance!

I know the tactics are kind of easy to see, but I still like the game happy.png

Vicariously-I

Brutal, nicely done! The combination of Ng5 and Qh5 is a very common attacking motif that shows up in many different openings and often leads to a decisive attack. I've used this same idea against the Dutch, for example.

little_guinea_pig

Nice game, Vicariously-I! And thanks for your thoughts too happy.png

Leon_Likes_Chess

Good job! Yeah the game is pretty interesting as well!

Vicariously-I

Yeah keep it up! You've made huge improvements to your chess over the last few months.

little_guinea_pig

I've only played for a few months, so of course I've improved a lot wink.png

Vicariously-I

Wow, really? That's very impressive. It usually takes a lot longer than a few months to reach 1600.

DJM473

Wow, amazing game guineapig! That is very well played, a thing of beauty! Thanks for sharing that! I know I couldn't play like that! happy.png Very accurate play, you are a great attacker!

By the way, that is incredible, being 1600 in a few months. I've played for about 4 years (although not very seriously) and I am only 1250 in daily, and 1000 in live (although I might be underrated in live). So, that is amazing. Well done!

Max166

Great games, both @little_guinea_pig and @Vicariously-I

little_guinea_pig
DJM473 wrote:

Wow, amazing game guineapig! That is very well played, a thing of beauty! Thanks for sharing that! I know I couldn't play like that!  Very accurate play, you are a great attacker!

By the way, that is incredible, being 1600 in a few months. I've played for about 4 years (although not very seriously) and I am only 1250 in daily, and 1000 in live (although I might be underrated in live). So, that is amazing. Well done!

thank you very much, but for every game I play like this, there are 10 in which i blunder my queen happy.png

LawrenceT2

just like my dad man