Forums

Computer Analysis is CR*P!!!

Sort:
LadyMisil

Hi, William. No one can say what the computer analysis will bring until you try it. Main thing is do not believe it! You cannot count on its judgement.

It may bring out some tactic or move that you did not think about before, but still you must examine it on your own. It's number that say who is winning and by how much is almost worthless. Also, it may be correct with what it feels are the best moves or it may not be correct. Your judgement is necessary and probably better, at least a percentage in each game analysis.

As for your Lasker-Euwe game, I never seen it before. It looks worthy to try, IMHO. I just would never get to try it because I rarely play d4 and much less Nf3 and even less Bf4. But I do play the Black side often and wonder what I should do against White.

Anyway, thank you for commenting and posting. It is sad what happened to your chess club. I believe same thing will happen to most bridge clubs in the next decade or so. All the new bridge players prefer the Internet. When the present bridge population dies out, there will be no next generation.

But I think bridge and chess will live long on the Internet. And a few of the new Internet games, but just a few. Most have no inherent long lasting playability. Anyway, welcome to Internet chess! It is the future of chess!

Jion_Wansu

You cosplay...

royalbishop

I would suggest a refund but I play for free. So you did not hear this from me. If you name me i will say we never met

Which is true.