x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Game Analysis | First loss to sub 1900 competition

Ok I've never done this before because quite frankly ive never required help. I'm wondering if someone can try and help deduce where I went wrong during this match. I believe that I played a poor opening, but my counterattack was strong enough to conquer this match.... alas i was defeated.

please someone cun and help me plz. I need someones help. please

Reason: isn't it obvious? you are supposed to have exactly 42 moves. its the answer to everything. lol

this IS a joke right?

also you write code? so do i

Your opening was great and your middlegame technique superb.Your only mistake was trying to play chess.Try anti-chess next time.You are really talented at it.

I don't know. All your moves were perfect. Chess must simply be a flawed and oppressive system.

@xartesit03 what kinda of "code" do you think you're capable of writing?

and the rest of you are fools please refrain from commenting in my thread any longer.

JS and P5JS I looked into C but didnt like it. I am also looking into JAVA

Yet another pinnacle of chess humor.

xartesit03 wrote:

also you write code? so do i

I write words.

@xartesit03 lol i highly highly doubt you write P5JS lol!!!! and Java is an antiquated language for fools so I will contest that you may have written a "Hello World" program within java... LOL LOL

Give me an example of code you've actually written in P5JS because I highly doubt it. I've used that language for a government contract I completed.... so I'd like to prove you wrong my dear friend

I do P5JS for both online and offline. the online syntax is different from the offline but here: I made some games using it and published it to Khanacademy. Im yet to make anything I find worth selling tho https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/CodingKing03/projects

this is my final online release, then i will start offline games and sell them https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/wip-adventure-v05/5550010153500672

@xartesit03 can I be frank? These are terrible. Honestly, these games aren't even funny. If Sal Kahn was alive he would roll over in his grave. DId you even write this code or plagiarize? Like I said I used P5JS on a government contract so it was A LOT more complex than the crud you use it for. I wouldn't even consider you a programmer until you've procured a government contract.

First: Sal Khan is DEFINITELY alive. Second I would like to see anything you have made with P5JS and do tell me how my top class WIP adventure city is terrible? No I did not plagiarize that code is 100% mine so don't think about copying it. Honestly you sound like a fraud who talks SHI* WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP. So please, until YOU bring some evidence to the table consider I have done this and I am 14 Years old and lets see what you have done in your what? 50 years? Probably never got married. Yes let us see YOUR code.

Shots fired. This is definitely not Logan.

LHK_nikki wrote:

Shots fired. This is definitely not Logan.

This is probably the real Logan, he was playing a character on OGK.

Could be. If so I really like OGK compared to this dude d

Hey eGeniusBoy lots of people WriteCod. :>}

@Nilocra_the_White oh do lots of u pleebs "Write Code" lmfao!!! WHat language do you write in sweetheart.... honestly humor me... what code do you THINK you know

See @JunyJuneBug this is definitely not Logan. He doesn't even talk the same

Online Now