how to draw a FM

supersoccerryan
a hard game
Eevees4life
πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
supersoccerryan
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Eevees4life
ryan, you are not in spain anymore
Chessopera

You can draw an FM if you are at least a chess expert.

PardonMyBlunders

You can also draw a GM as long as you have pen and paper. Might be a shitty drawing, though

eliboericke
PardonMyBlunders wrote:

You can also draw a GM as long as you have pen and paper. Might be a shitty drawing, though

LOL

Β 

Colingohmann98
Wawatashiwa wrote:
Chessopera wrote:

You can draw or beat a FM by playing one somewhat okay game.Β  That's all it takes.

Most Fm's are extremely strong tactically and know a ton a theory. you would have to be a least 1900 to has a reasonable chance at drawing one(assuming it's classical time control).Β  blitz you might get lucky every once and a while.

funnyclown

I think you should play some one that is higher rated than you

Chessopera
Wawatashiwa wrote:
Colingohmann98 wrote:
Wawatashiwa wrote:
Chessopera wrote:

You can draw or beat a FM by playing one somewhat okay game.Β  That's all it takes.

Most Fm's are extremely strong tactically and know a ton a theory. you would have to be a least 1900 to has a reasonable chance at drawing one(assuming it's classical time control).Β  blitz you might get lucky every once and a while.

"extremely strong" tactically.Β  Lol,Β  there's a reason they aren't grandmasters.Β  Β  Opening theory too,Β  not that useful by itself.Β  It's more important to understand the ideas and elements of the positions.

FM is still a very strong player and can easily crush anyone under 2000 ELO, in classical time control your chances would be almost zero but in blitz provided you are above 1900 you may get lucky once every blue moon. FMs also know a great deal about endgame Β and many of them go on to become IM and GM.

supersoccerryan
I am only a 1600
Eevees4life
yeah, i know that
Colingohmann98
Chessopera wrote:
Wawatashiwa wrote:
Colingohmann98 wrote:
Wawatashiwa wrote:
Chessopera wrote:

"extremely strong" tactically.Β  Lol,Β  there's a reason they aren't grandmasters.Β  Β  Opening theory too,Β  not that useful by itself.Β  It's more important to understand the ideas and elements of the positions.

FM is still a very strong player and can easily crush anyone under 2000 ELO, in classical time control your chances would be almost zero but in blitz provided you are above 1900 you may get lucky once every blue moon. FMs also know a great deal about endgame Β and many of them go on to become IM and GM.Β 

I just put it into a calculator. If you are ~1900 fide you have about a 9% chance of drawing an fm. If you're 2000 fide it jumps to roughy 15%

Β 

supersoccerryan
Since your my sister
ghost_of_pushwood

Wawa's gotta lotta nerve.