Post Games Here For Free Anyalisis!

superchessmachine

Post your games here that you want to anyalize!

superchessmachine

Your analysis request will be fulfilled by the following people:

@superchessmachine 

superchessmachine

If you are willing to put your name in that list it would be much appreciated

superchessmachine

Here is a game I want analyzed:

 

rishikeshwaran

A good and useful thread. happy.png

iusegambits

 

superchessmachine
iusegambits wrote:

 

ok. But is that a game?

superchessmachine
rishikeshwaran wrote:

A good and useful thread.

Thanks. I hope someone also volunteers

testaaaaa

gm jessie krai analyses your games at his show send it to him

Alltheusernamestaken

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

superchessmachine

if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything my friend

JorianPruim
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

Making descisions in less than 10 seconds is quite diffrent than reviewing games and test them on alternative lines. Personally, I like analyzing more than actually playing.

Alltheusernamestaken
JorianPruim wrote:
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

Making descisions in less than 10 seconds is quite diffrent than reviewing games and test them on alternative lines. Personally, I like analyzing more than actually playing.

Just use stockfish

superchessmachine
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

oh yeah. Look at my blitz rating. Your argument is now invalid.

Alltheusernamestaken
superchessmachine wrote:
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

oh yeah. Look at my blitz rating. Your argument is now invalid.

WOW yeah!! Now it's totally invalid becouse you have 1501 on blitz so you are totally capable of making a game analysis on others! Better than stockfish!

testaaaaa

take a room fightbirds

superchessmachine
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:
superchessmachine wrote:
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

oh yeah. Look at my blitz rating. Your argument is now invalid.

WOW yeah!! Now it's totally invalid becouse you have 1501 on blitz so you are totally capable of making a game analysis on others! Better than stockfish!

Your argument was that I am under 1500. Now I am above. Hence your old argument is invalid

testaaaaa

there we go again

superchessmachine

lol

Alltheusernamestaken
superchessmachine wrote:
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:
superchessmachine wrote:
Alltheusernamestaken wrote:

Bro you don't even have 1500 on blitz why would I want you to analyze my games?

oh yeah. Look at my blitz rating. Your argument is now invalid.

WOW yeah!! Now it's totally invalid becouse you have 1501 on blitz so you are totally capable of making a game analysis on others! Better than stockfish!

Your argument was that I am under 1500. Now I am above. Hence your old argument is invalid

Are you autist?