Antun

can i get this program for my blog

ferlop

hallo

dear ana

Please, may you or someone from chess.com, where i'm glad I become a member

make same shade : Benk's open

inglish defense

I must say i tried on forum openigs but read nothing about.

Puzel 2 thought's if 1 Queen is withe you got a chance.

love...

TonyGas
Hybrid Dan, what a brilliant post! I laughed so much my stomach hurts. Thanks for that, although I woke my missus up and she hit me!
JohnnyRocker
I don't get the setup but I'll bite....K to g1
JohnnyRocker
What you forgot to mention is that the board is inverted. Now if I just "do the math!"
laser43
This is a waste of time
Kingfisher
How do I put my PNG file into a post?

pakete

what kind of game is that?

doctor-ice
tony gas is a gas-are they all this funny in england? create a rook or queen on king 1 and proceed to end of row-mate in 1. that's about as likely as mate in 3 or 4(impossible) in this position.
frenchduke
tony, i think your first move shoul be Ka-1. Then your going to have to move the king up around the side of the board, remembering that when the king is on the elusive i collum, it can move like a queen, bit like when the queen is asleep and he has access to her wardrobe. anyway, so your rubbish transvestite of a king should be situated at i9 after your third move, your fourth will take you too h9, then simply, kxg8. obviously this isnt the 4 move checkmate, but i think 5 moves is reasonable. Alternatively you could try 1.kz19 as your first move, and the rest spells itself out. Ofcourse thats considered bad sportmanship on many circuits.
chessviper
It is a mate in 2 if kg1, not 3 or 4.
greyfox
i want to share my games here and in chessmaniac but i donty know how. anyone wants to help me? just send me a private message.
kenttt_leung
someone please respond to my games!!that i posted. I will be off this week.see you next week.peace.
GarrMaster

Well Judged #19 & #20!!

This looks like a great forum - I will share some poor decisions soon.

Zenchess
I think this rule about not using analysis from chess engines is WONDERFUL!  I hope everyone follows that.  There is really a world of difference between analysis that a real human found, which anyone can learn from, and chess engine analysis which often violates common sense and is often not practically useful.
abelife120

dear TonyGas!

i think, that the piece of chess, is not to try to come out from traps, the importent thing is, not to fall in

Sliptong
TonyGas wrote: that dalsom seems like a nice bloke but what is he on about? maybe i should start a new thread.

Chess engine...?

Darren96
there is something wrong with the position Right?
davaughe
Kingskiller is right, i started lmao when i looked at the board because the positioning was absoluetly ridiculous. anyway can u (TonyGas) explain what's happeing there. P.S. if u want real help, post a real game..... lol
This forum topic has been locked