FREE - In Google Play
FREE - in Win Phone Store
3...f6 made me cringe. Opening your kingside is asking for trouble and left your e pawn weak. Fortunately, this wasn't an issue. I think 3.. d5 would have been good. Later, your 5 ..d5 was a good move. So was 6... Bd7.
8 Qe2 wasn't bad because the queen was in front of the king. It was bad because it blocked the bishop's retreat if you had played 9.. c4 .
9.. e5 wasn't ?? bad, since it provoked him to move his bishop back to b5 but 9..c4 would have won his bishop. 10.. e4 also made sense since it got him to retreat his knight and left you with a winning attack. It was game over after 11.. Bxh2+
I think you are a little too free with your ?? marks. Good game.
3...f6 is a good move- the only reason to criticise it is that there are better ones, like ...Qc7 followed by Ne7-g6, or simply ...d6 at some time. Anyway, the proper answer to it isn't certainly 4.ef6.
5...d5 is a fine move, and the same goes for 6...Bd7.
"Never put your queen in front of your king". Why?
After 13.Kg3, 13...Qc7+ leads to a fast mate. Your 13...Qg5 could be ansered by 14.d3 (Black is still winning easily).
14.Rh1 is mate in three moves (you can take that as an exercise).
... and then he could submit it to the daily puzzle guy. :)
OK, 16.Kh5 is mate in two (hardly surprising). This is easy, even for the daily puzzle section...
16...Qg7 (a "quiet" move) threatens four different mates in one by Nf6/Qg6/Qh6/Qf7, and of course it's impossible to defend against all of them.
1. Fine moves
2. Bc4 is rare, but e6 seemed nice
3. e5 and f6 both stink
4. He probably should have not taken
5. d5 is a great move, there is no threat
6. Bb5 is best, but not advantageous for white. YOU ARE WINNING! BTW, Bd7 was a great move
7. You are right, Bd3 was sort of dumb. c5 won the bishop
8. Qe2 is a fine move, there is no reason not to put his queen there
9. What is wrong with e5?! It pushes forwards and gains space.
10. Who cares? The bishop isn't hurting you!
11. Ne1 is fine, albeit ugly. Bxd7 meets Qxe7 and you've got the same problem all over again. Nice bishop capture
13....Qc7+! was winning faster
14. The rest is fine.