Forums

Why did black resign?

Sort:
mauriciolopezsr
levi223 wrote:

mauriciolopezsr if you make one more degradatory comment about religion (no matter if it's to Muslims, Atheists, Jews, whatnot) i will personally file a complaint to kohai about your supremely obnoxious behavior. show me proof that I will go to hell just because i am an atheist. WHERE IS THE PROOF?!

From under which rock did this guy crawl from?! I was NOT talking to you; If you are Atheist and feel offended, well that is your problem.

Compassion does exist in Christianity, Christianilty is a fundamentally compasionate religion!

mauriciolopezsr

As to computers performing calculations faster than the speed of light; it is a well known fact that supercomputers do perform calculations faster than the speed of light.

Blackfang

I'm not sure whether to think you're just incredibly dumb, or just a really bad troll.

Either way, you should stop it before more people on the internet decide you're an idiot.

mauriciolopezsr
Blackfang wrote:

I'm not sure whether to think you're just incredibly dumb, or just a really bad troll.

Either way, you should stop it before more people on the internet decide you're an idiot.

Well You know what Clint Eastwood says about opinions! and you certainly are entitled to your!
Love you too!