Win against 1600+

Sort:
BOBOTHECHIMP123

And I am on the second page. 

The_Hazard
PawnPusher95 wrote:  completely absent.

like your penis...

enemyofphilip

to be fair, many of us (well, one at least) enjoy both the constructive criticism and the childish banter.   Laughing

The_Hazard
enemyofphilip wrote:

to be fair, many of us (well, one at least) enjoy both the constructive criticism and the childish banter.   

Cool nice to know there is someone else out there with a life

cheers!

BOBOTHECHIMP123

Yes post a loss

BOBOTHECHIMP123
The_Hazard wrote:

like your penis...

Lol

The_Hazard
PawnPusher95 wrote:

incessant reference to masturbation

i just find it hard to control myself sometimes...as your post is just so exciting.

kleelof

I think if someone is going to come around and basically brag about beating a lower rated opponent, the rest of us can talk about beating anything we like.

kleelof

The_Hazard
kleelof wrote:

I think if someone is going to come around and basically brag about beating a lower rated opponent, the rest of us can talk about beating anything we like.

so true..... 

mrhjornevik
kaynight wrote:

MRH: In deference to your flag: el feck off.

<3

You are funny 

bangalore2

I think that you should have tried harder to keep the e5 pawn. Maybe with Ng1 and f4?

PawnPusher95

Yes, bangalore2, I would absolutely agree. After the exchange his knight on e5 should be enough for him to be winning as its threatening to win the bishop, as well as Nf3+ winning the queen and I couldn't have defended both prospects.

PawnPusher95
The_Hazard wrote:

like your penis...

Hahaha, nice.

HorsesGalore

Early on at move 7, it seems better to recapture with your Queen ( my opinion).   In this way, his attacked Horse can not go to f4  and  also your Horse can now go in 1 move to c3  instead of to the less active square b3 in 2 moves.   As this game develops, your Queen went to d2 fairly soon anyway.

Prudentia

@Kleelof: His rating is still provisional, so judging by the OP's bullet and blitz ratings, I'd say it was a good achievement for him to beat a 1600+ player.  Also, @The_Hazard: The computer analysis offerd by chess.com isn't all that great.  It doesn't take the time a person would take to try to explain something; it would just call something an innacuracy, and maybe offer a line to look at.  This is where humans are more efficiant than a chess engine.  Engines can show you a line, but a human can try to explain it so as to help a person understand it better.  And, no, it wasn't a waste of my time to offer some help.  I had a choice to respond, and I did.

Besides, I can remember the days when beating a 1500 player was an achievement for me, let alone a 1600 player.  The people who WANT to learn are the people who often times make good improvement.

FancyKnight
The_Hazard
PawnPusher95 wrote:
The_Hazard wrote:

like your penis...

Hahaha, nice.

lol on that note ill offer a truse...if you l'ike i will run the game through a computer analysis for you and send it....so u can see anything we may have missed.... although i think prudentia has got every covered. Laughing

PawnPusher95

Haha, I would appreciate it.

brandon_cohoon

o.O