You all are wrong. Having all book moves don't get 100 accuracy.

Yosef115

Yeah. I'll show the game and then the link. 

And then link in next post.

Yosef115

https://www.chess.com/a/2DXY628oQQvFY

Here it is. 

Yosef115

I got 98.3 accuracy. Not even 99.9

ChesswithNickolay
Yosef115 wrote:

I got 98.3 accuracy. Not even 99.9

Stop spreading false info on chess.com. These book moves are worse than others that is why.

Deranged

Some book moves are considered inaccuracies.

For example, playing the King's Gambit (2. f4) is considered an inaccuracy. But I play it anyway because I'm more concerned with producing a position I'm comfortable with than producing a position that an engine likes.

ChesswithNickolay
Deranged wrote:

Some book moves are considered inaccuracies.

For example, playing the King's Gambit (2. f4) is considered an inaccuracy. But I play it anyway because I'm more concerned with producing a position I'm comfortable with than producing a position that an engine likes.

Exactly.

younisyounis2
Nice
ChesswithNickolay
younisyounis2 wrote:
Nice

Dude, It's only book moves. If I played book moves, I would have gotten 100 accuracy.

SunGokuBr
ChesswithNickolay wrote:
younisyounis2 wrote:
Nice

Dude, It's only book moves. If I played book moves, I would have gotten 100 accuracy.

Accuracy is not about following the theory as in human perception. Accuracy is based over algorythm and programming, measuring your moves against what a computer thinks it's the best in that situation.

Look on youtube for Hikaru or Gotham Chess chanells, they both made videos talking how they use this accuracy and computer analysis on their own studies. It's not something you should take as being really the best move. 

Actually, that's why many times GMs can notice when they're playing cheaters, cause they know what feels human and what feels computer accuracy based moves.

SunGokuBr

As @Deranged said, even books will tell you that certain kinds of opening do create weakspots, hoping for an advantage in another aspect of the game. Personally I think that there's where the beauty of the game is, the human part. If you think about it, inaccuracy are kind of the bluffs of chess. (If you do it on purpose)

ajl721x

Ok the game is just the Blackburne Shilling Trap...

TuckersTricksYTSUB

Pls sub to my youtuber channel

ChesswithNickolay
TuckersTricksYTSUB wrote:

You can get banned for this I think.

TuckersTricksYTSUB

I can but I just make a new account so jussutyb

ChesswithNickolay

I can but I just make a new account so jussutyb

There is a specific number of times you can make a new account I think. Otherwise their will be tons of rule breakers.

TuckersTricksYTSUB

Ok butplssub before I get banned 

ChesswithNickolay

Dude, don't you care about other people?

Chessguy149

if u keep on spam advertising your youtube on chess.com imma dislike all your videos

TuckersTricksYTSUB

Ok sry

Yosef115
ChesswithNickolay wrote:

You can get banned for this I think.

Exactly