Forums

Your free lessons by Sebastien Lebel ( SebLeb0210 ) lesson 3 ! :)

Sort:
ChessAcademyHQ
idreesarif wrote:
Squarology wrote:

No personal attacks, gentlemen!

Squarology; you are from the staff and you are also an IM which means that you can see how useless this kid's "lessons" are ..... I mean I am a beginner and even I have nothing to learn from them ..... Can you please make sure that he doesn't get to start these "Lesson" forums ???

I'll be grateful !

Idreesarif, thank you, first of all, for frequenting the forums but SebLeb has the right to publish his own content on Chess.com, plus I think his lessons are instructive. He isn't attacking anyone personally, rather he helps others improve their chess.

If you don't like SebLeb's lessons then simply don't click on them. You can also block SebLeb. If you don't know how to block people, go here: http://support.chess.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/38/1/how-can-i-block-another-user

To be honest, it doesn't make sense to block SebLeb. He's just doing his own thing and trying to help some people. He might not help everyone but he is helping people. Just look at his notes and see that some people do appreciate his contributions.

SebLeb0210
Squarology wrote:
idreesarif wrote:
Squarology wrote:

No personal attacks, gentlemen!

Squarology; you are from the staff and you are also an IM which means that you can see how useless this kid's "lessons" are ..... I mean I am a beginner and even I have nothing to learn from them ..... Can you please make sure that he doesn't get to start these "Lesson" forums ???

I'll be grateful !

Idreesarif, thank you, first of all, for frequenting the forums but SebLeb has the right to publish his own content on Chess.com, plus I think his lessons are instructive. He isn't attacking anyone personally, rather he helps others improve their chess.

If you don't like SebLeb's lessons then simply don't click on them. You can also block SebLeb. If you don't know how to block people, go here: http://support.chess.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/38/1/how-can-i-block-another-user

To be honest, it doesn't make sense to block SebLeb. He's just doing his own thing and trying to help some people. He might not help everyone but he is helping people. Just look at his notes and see that some people do appreciate his contributions.

Thank you very much ! :) It is muchly appretiated.

Scottrf

Points 0

Rating: Unrated.

That'll work...

SebLeb0210
sebleb211 wrote:

your right guys this is just plain stupid....

Get out I said ! It is illegal to use the same picture !

SebLeb0210

lol, oh my god I cant wait until the staffs see this.