Destroyed 2492 player ☝WITH class in just 22 moves💪 !!!

ESP-918

It's easy! All you have to do is outplay him with class and show 'em who is the boss.

Remember patzers, NO FEAR, NO MERCY! Mikhail Tal style!

He's the game feel free to post it, thank you.

1. d4 g6

2. c4 Bg7

3. Nc3 c5

4. d5 Bxc3+

5. bxc3 Qa5

6. Qc2 f5

7. Bd2 Nf6

8. f3 e6

9. e4 fxe4

10. fxe4 O-O

11. Bh6 Rf7

12. Nf3 Nxe4

13. Bd3 Qxc3+

14. Qxc3 Nxc3

15. O-O exd5

16. Rae1 Ne4

17. cxd5 Nd6

18. Ne5 Rf5

19. g4 Rxf1+

20. Rxf1 Nf5

21. gxf5 d6

22. fxg6

Opponent resigns here.

ESP-918

💪

ESP-918

ESP-918

ko12ko12ko12

This is the 10th post of this nature i see by you so im gonna let you in on a little secret. 

You dont have to do this in writing on a chess forum, you can experience physically the very thing you're trying to achieve with these posts.
Theres a surgical operation you can undergo to remove several ribs and a vertebrae or two, so as to enable you to bend your torso forward just enough to satisfy this impulse you have. You will find true happiness and spare the rest of us from observing you during. Win win.

PowerofHope

Name of the opponent?

frozeushook

y more haters n negative garbage pails. o cause thats most of youz as is. chess players r drawn from same populace who think there marble set is ol world culture . for the kinder of course. may u all face stalinst purges n admit ur treason as did those who betrayed smokin joe stalin. y kill million. he kills billions n hes an empire builder

Prashant_1947

and your profile says your best win is 2200....

Prashant_1947
frozeushook wrote:

y more haters n negative garbage pails. o cause thats most of youz as is. chess players r drawn from same populace who think there marble set is ol world culture . for the kinder of course. may u all face stalinst purges n admit ur treason as did those who betrayed smokin joe stalin. y kill million. he kills billions n hes an empire builder

http://a.co/hmHpAUA

Geodesist216
ko12ko12ko12 wrote:

This is the 10th post of this nature i see by you so im gonna let you in on a little secret. 

You dont have to do this in writing on a chess forum, you can experience physically the very thing you're trying to achieve with these posts.
Theres a surgical operation you can undergo to remove several ribs and a vertebrae or two, so as to enable you to bend your torso forward just enough to satisfy this impulse you have. You will find true happiness and spare the rest of us from observing you during. Win win.

LOL!

essejzaf
ESP-918

PowerofHope wrote:

Name of the opponent?

Game was not played on this website.

ESP-918

Prashant_1947 wrote:

and your profile says your best win is 2200....

There are millions of other places where people play chess OTB and online both.

Barefoot_Player

"There are millions of other places where people play chess OTB and online both."

So what?

Was this an Internet game? (ratings tend to be higher and less reliable on the Internet rather than OTB. I take it to be not to be OTB game).

Who did you play? (how many times do we have to ask this question?)

Where did you play?

What event was it?

Was it a blitz game, a bullet game? It was certainly not a correspondence game.

Did you get the players mixed up?

Do you always hyperbolize? Why this need to exaggerate?

ESP-918

Barefoot_Player wrote:

"There are millions of other places where people play chess OTB and online both."

So what?

Was this an Internet game? (ratings tend to be higher and less reliable on the Internet rather than OTB. I take it to be not to be OTB game).

Who did you play? (how many times do we have to ask this question?)

Where did you play?

What event was it?

Was it a blitz game, a bullet game? It was certainly not a correspondence game.

Did you get the players mixed up?

Do you always hyperbolize? Why this need to exaggerate?

WOW ! You really need to come the F down mate !

This is not an interrogation room !

My point was to share a beautiful game, wonderful masterpiece here , so NORMAL people can enjoy it and comment on it. IM not trying to proove anything to anybody here etc....

The game was played online , it was a blitz game . Time control 3|0 mins.

Barefoot_Player

So far you have not answered the question that many people have asked, namely; "What was  the name of your opponent?"

“My point was to share a beautiful game, wonderful masterpiece here”
You have a high opinion of yourself.

“... so NORMAL people can enjoy it and comment on it.”

So I commented on it. I just didn’t praise your game. I guess that is how you define a NORMAL person.

“ IM not trying to proove anything to anybody here etc...”

I’m not asking for proof. Just evidence so maybe I could check it out in Internet or maybe even share it with other people.

I like chess miniatures and have written books on that very subject. Your game is a Delayed Dutch miniature and I thought maybe of using your game in a book that I am trying to get out next year. Currently I have about 2-5 books I am adding to my collection of self-published books (yes, I do have a long queue).

I think it’s important to include as much detail about the game, the players, and even add some opening theory and observations in these books. It makes the games more interesting and adds a human element to the game.

But you are making it hard for me to consider this game to my collection.

Don’t you want people, other than this forum, to enjoy and appreciate it? Maybe they might even praise you.

Barefoot_Player

This is one of the self-published book I was referring to in my last post. It’s my favorite book and it showcases over 2000 Sozin Miniatures. =)

http://www.lulu.com/shop/rob-escalante/2000sozinminiatures/paperback/product-23627611.html

Icecream4crow

So what? Some Russian GM drew the new Stickfush engine-bet it had the sea cooks scratching their heads-eh!