Forums

Early Castle Attack

Sort:
Catnap2012

Svekke

First of all your annotation is quite annoying.

For the rest its a nice game! Maybe that 18. g4 followed by 19.Nc3 20.0-0-0 and 21.Rh1# seems unstoppable. Anyways, developping pieces would have been "better"..

Catnap2012

You don't have to read the annotation then..haha you are entitled to your opinion though I suppose.

Anyway thanks for the feedback I do like that set of moves that you have listed better. I tend to focus on pieces when I just need to focus on the quickest mate sometimes.

Phylar
Catnap2012 wrote:

You don't have to read the annotation then..haha you are entitled to your opinion though I suppose.

Anyway thanks for the feedback I do like that set of moves that you have listed better. I tend to focus on pieces when I just need to focus on the quickest mate sometimes.

I think what he meant was that you do not need to tell us every move. We know where your pawn went, or your Knight, or any of your pieces because we just saw it. Annotations are meant to explain what you were thinking at the time and seeing constant text down there makes those that want to help check every time. If you keep the majority of your annotations/moves blank and only mention something when you feel it is necessary, it makes our job slightly easier.

chasm1995

There is no way a 1760 would play like that, even when drunk.