x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

I beat doidfish.. App on droid. I am white.. Tried 300x to beat this evil thing

1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. e5 c5 4. c3 Nc6 5. Nf3 Qb6 6. a3 c4 7. Nbd2 Na5 8. Be2 Bd7 9. O-O Qc7 10. Ne1 Rd8 11. f4 Nh6 12. g4 Qb6 13. Ng2 Rc8 14. f5 Qc7 15. Nf3 g6 16. fxg6 hxg6 17. Bxh6 Bxh6 18. g5 Bf8 19. Ngh4 Be7 20. Nxg6 fxg6 21. h4 Kd8 22. Nh2 (22. Kh1 Qb6) 22... Qb6 23. Rb1 Rxh4 24. Ng4 Nb3 25. Nf6 Kc7 26. Nxd7 Qa5 27. Nf6 Rch8 28. Bh5 R4xh5 29. Nxh5 Rxh5 30. Rf7 Kd8 31. Qf3 (31. Qf1 Nd2) 31... Rxg5+ 32. Kh1 Rf5 33. Rxf5 gxf5 34. Qh5 Qb6 35. Rg1 Kd7 36. Qf7 Qc6 37. Rg7 Qc8 38. Qxe7+ Kc6 39. Qd6+ Kb5 40. a4+ Ka5 41. Qb4+ Ka6 42. Qb5# 1-0

I was white

Good job check all u want My lil ass played white.

If anybody in the world would please look at my game.. Its the most noise I'll Eva make.. Just humor me

Learn to post a game properly, and then we may review it.

Basically you need to put the moves on a board and then paste it.

BTW speaking of playing an engine again and again and losing, if I ever meet 11 yr old Magnus I will murder that kid tongue.png

Master pfren if I knew how to post the game in chess. Com speak as I see other games I would certainly have done so. I don't know how n was juiced n wanted to get it out therr somehow. I thought that was already common knowledge by the way its posted that I don't know how. To do it.. Didn't mean to offend anybody day. Thank you for the sage advice. Have a nice day

Not to helpful encouraging bunch of self centered hating trumpers don't even get the privledge to see someone have a thought an it not hurt.. Saved droidfish as it was in my overrunning the low countries n france

Outta the million users not one can explain how to post a game so u don't have to set up the board u just click arrow keys... O the labor is intense

Selfish s. O. B's

frozeushook wrote:

Outta the million users not one can explain how to post a game so u don't have to set up the board u just click arrow keys... O the labor is intense

You have to be on the website. You click the chessboard it the postbox toolbar. It is pretty easy from there.

On website? Or chess. Com app on cell phone? N. Ty sir

The apps don't support a full forum client with the ability to add interactive boards. You might be able to use a mobile browser but it is hard to do because of the dialog size.

So you may have beaten droidfish, but it couldn't possibly have been set to the highest level...

null

No? What level was it set to because I have no way of decreasing its strength.. Jesus this was my illest win n the one guy who boards it out pisses on my fire. If that's true its news to me but why did it take 90 days to say that. N haven't beaten it since. No refuting my game or anything just an charge which the grand jury also indicted a ham sandwich. If ur gonna take the time to hate. Be more gooder at it I just leanrded how to speak n write so I am a stupids. This is one of those people who's wife is ugly n hates the world erryday. If u pull an ugly girl ur either hideous or broke. What do u do for a living. Ah work with coal. What do u have left to stay on earth for. Hating? Well there ya go. Beats the bricks of an ugly Wifes mug I suppose. U not like me. U not like me. Besty achievement. N refute it. Or climb ur wall of a wife n shuffle off. Ignorance is not bliss. Its ignorance. Face ur reality before u cure mine. What a guy

Online Now