Forums

play with Bongcloud

Sort:
zarusan

hic2482w

Just goes to show that if you want to play the bongcloud, play it at the beginning. No "delayed BC" ain't gonna work.

zarusan

the champion play with bongcloud opening

Exquisite-Fairy

I love bongcloud.  I feel I can really relate to him; like a kindred spirit.

okayokay

not so popular in the world championship, is it?

ChrisIsMeChris

This game is awesome. Love how timid white looks until opening a severe can of whoop ass out of nowhere thanks to the fishing pole tactic (saccing bishop to open up rook on castled king).

bustinuppotts

Incredible. Thanks for referring me to this game. I always look for that attack on the end pawn after the castle. Worked out really well here. I still can't wrap my mind around 2. Ke2 though haha.

Matthew11

worst opening ever award!

zarusan
dalephilly wrote:

3...d4? is so painful to see....  At least 2.Ke2 is intentionally played as a fun/joke move (I've done it myself a few times for fun), but 3...d4? is just terrible!  Couldn't watch anymore.

i agree with you d4? is a bad move. but my game show that even you play the worst opening in the world, you can win the game. thanks for all of your comment.

SirFalcon

This is a fishing pole trap.

ivandh
dalephilly wrote:

3...d4? is so painful to see....  At least 2.Ke2 is intentionally played as a fun/joke move (I've done it myself a few times for fun), but 3...d4? is just terrible!  Couldn't watch anymore.

Indeed, it plays right into white's hands by building a Bongcloud Wall for the king to, you know, abide, man.

46ovetteuyfilcan

indeed nice but not!a game to be nice is ...it defend to the defender how he handle the game.right ,,this is just for fun but not in real world games.

somuchcooleronline
46ovetteuyfilcan wrote:

indeed nice but not!a game to be nice is ...it defend to the defender how he handle the game.right ,,this is just for fun but not in real world games.

What's a real world game?

ivandh
somuchcooleronline wrote:
46ovetteuyfilcan wrote:

What's a real world game?

Ever since the world ended they don't exist anymore.

somuchcooleronline

lol

The_Chess_Ninja

the game is great! But I think it is a little strange to move your king like that and sacrifice your bishop. What if he doesn't fall for it :(

BirdBrain

Good jhob dued!

pauix

3...d4 deserves at least 5 question marks. It's the move I want to see when playing the Bong.

keronconk

need most experience to understand this risky move

zarusan