Post your best miniatures here

chuddog

Finally got to play this. Appreciate my opponent allowing mate on the board instead of resigning.

TheSultan31003
I analyzed this game deeply as well as annotated it in order to give some insight in to my thoughts during the game. This was an online tournament game. Check it out:

Ziryab

Simple tactics and poor sportsmanship.

-waller-

OTB miniature from tonight, time control was 30|0.

IMBacon

The words "best" and "miniature" dont apply to my games.

TheSultan31003
Ziryab wrote:

I really liked Bf5. That was pretty smooth. In conjunction with the bishop on b2 and rook on b8. That was a pretty nice coordination by black. The subtleties made this an instructive miniature.  

I played thru the game several times. 

GeneralTurk
Scottrf wrote:

69 move draw miniature.

LMAO

Ziryab
TheSultan31003 wrote:
Ziryab wrote:

I really liked Bf5. That was pretty smooth. In conjunction with the bishop on b2 and rook on b8. That was a pretty nice coordination by black. The subtleties made this an instructive miniature.  

Thanks.

Bxb2 instead of Rb1 prevents the tactic and leaves White better with that monster e-pawn.

TheSultan31003
Ziryab wrote:
TheSultan31003 wrote:
Ziryab wrote:

Thanks.

Bxb2 instead of Rb1 prevents the tactic and leaves White better with that monster e-pawn.

Ya that makes sense. 

cdaguer

Nice miniature 

RonPaulsSteelBalls

Chessopera

I have to browse through 25407 games I have played in lichess to find my best short game which is not possible.

RonPaulsSteelBalls

RonPaulsSteelBalls

Ziryab
Chessopera wrote:

I have to browse through 25407 games I have played in lichess to find my best short game which is not possible.

Invest in ChessBase and download them. You can sort by number of moves.

TheSultan31003
Ziryab wrote:
Chessopera wrote:

Invest in ChessBase and download them. You can sort by number of moves.

Was just thinking this. I recently got Chessbase and feel like its a game changer.