Forums

Shockers!

Sort:
Chess4001

Yereslov

Your opponent could have easily turned the tables. Nice job destroying his game. 

Yereslov
Firepower8 wrote:

chess5001, why have you not blocked this flying silly nanny? honestly please block yeserlov

Your opinion, mate.

hydra314

I would suggest blocking "Yereslov" instead of "yeserlov", Firepower Wink

Yereslov
hydra314 wrote:

I would suggest blocking "Yereslov" instead of "yeserlov", Firepower 

He follows me wherever I go. 

He can't hate me that much.

kco

Yereslov, is that you GambitKing ?

Yereslov
kco wrote:

Yereslov, is that you GambitKing ?

Who's GambitKing?

kco

if you don't know, then you got nothing to worry about. 

Chess4001

yereslov i would block you but i already got 200 on my list. and i can't catch you on live chess to block you...

kco
Chess4001 wrote:

yereslov i would block you but i already got 200 on my list. and i can't catch you on live chess to block you...

just unblock some closed account members that should free up some space. Man that is a lot of blockees.

Yereslov
Chess4001 wrote:

You would block me for what exactly?

hydra314

Rule 1 of the Internet: "Don't feed the trolls." Let's just stop commenting on this thread...

(Posting this may seem like hypocrisy, but I can't find any other way to get the message across...)

Chess4001
hydra314 wrote:

Rule 1 of the Internet: "Don't feed the trolls." Let's just stop commenting on this thread...

(Posting this may seem like hypocrisy, but I can't find any other way to get the message across...)

hey your words are destroying the number of people who would want to see my game in which it took half an hour to put up. Cry

Yereslov
hydra314 wrote:

How am I trolling by saying this is a nice game?

Yereslov

Anyways, focus on the game.

You guys are going off-topic.