Forums

Simul versus Akobian

Sort:
stats_man

Here is simul I played last week against GM Akobian. I was last to play so I had some one on one time to play and he quickly converted advantage. It was a great experience.

corrijean

It was fun to watch!!

PrawnEatsPrawn

67 moves! well done, that's about 40 moves longer than I lasted against GM Michael Stean.

Matter

Sry i couldn't make it, i would of love to see you get beat by him lol Nothing against you or anything but this guy is one of my favorite chess players, from him i learned the game of chess when i was beggining

stats_man
Matter wrote:

Sry i couldn't make it, i would of love to see you get beat by him lol Nothing against you or anything but this guy is one of my favorite chess players, from him i learned the game of chess when i was beggining

No offense taken as he is one of my favorite players as well. And you could have seen him beat 26 others as his final record was 27-0-2, with the draws coming from players 2000+.

azulRonin

It is insightful for me to see you playing against someone really tough- in our games you always have such a clear advantage.  If I were to sum it up in one word: meticulous.  Great fight brother!

ozzie_c_cobblepot

And I thought that all rook endings were draws! Well played.

Kacparov

I think you could have drawn. Anyways, well played :)