Forums

The craziest chess.com game ever.

Sort:
InfiniteFlash

This game was played by two members of the site, and I thought it would be cool to share it. I was creeping around the site looking for anything interesting, and it looks like I hit the jackpot with this game. Regardless of the countless inaccuracies, mistakes, and blunders played by both sides, it is still one of the coolest ones I have ever seen. It just finished recently, so it is appropriate to post it. Usernames stated in the diagram.

It may take days to analyze, even with the engines.

Scottrf

Amazingly complicated. 36. Qb6 seems strange?

asmund_hammerstad

Yes but it seems 36 Qb6 makes Qc5+ possible after Nxf4.

VULPES_VULPES

Looks like a blitz or bullet game.

Phylar
[COMMENT DELETED]
Scottrf

That's not a chess.com game.

Phylar
Scottrf wrote:

That's not a chess.com game.

I reasonably overlooked the ".com" portion and instead read it as "The craziest chess game ever." Many apologies.

asmund_hammerstad

Well well thanks for your contribution anyway..

InfiniteFlash

I am not sure where to start lol the 8 pawns for 2 knights seemed like an interesting imbalence.

Phylar
asmund_hammerstad wrote:

Well well thanks for your contribution anyway..

Alright fine, I deleted my "contribution". Have fun with that other game ^_^

bean_Fischer

Fun!

Rick56

I couldn't understand so many moves I don't know where to begin. It was a fun game, but some moves were beyond my reasoning.

Atomic_Rift
InfiniteFlash wrote:

This game was played by two members of the site, and I thought it would be cool to share it. I was creeping around the site looking for anything interesting, and it looks like I hit the jackpot with this game. Regardless of the countless inaccuracies, mistakes, and blunders played by both sides, it is still one of the coolest ones I have ever seen. It just finished recently, so it is appropriate to post it. Usernames stated in the diagram.

It may take days to analyze, even with the engines.

You remind me of randommemory some reason. :)

Rick56

It is randommemory.

Atomic_Rift
Rick56 wrote:

It is randommemory.

OOPS! Surprised I haven't been on in 5 days. I'm a bit behind... Embarassed