100 Daily games

torrubirubi
I finished 100 Daily games and I am 1591, approaching my highest rating of 1594 from one year ago.

I am mostly playing two games at the same time. It was a time I was playing 30 games or more, but this was very time consuming and the games were of poor quality.

With few games simultaneously I have time to invest in the opening and endgame, sometimes also in the middlegame. I am still sometimes blundering a pawn and recently even a knight, but often the games have a better quality than when I played much more games.

I hope this year to reach 1650, but I am not sure if this is really realistic.
BobbyTalparov

Are you asking if a 60 point improvement is possible in the next 7 months?

torrubirubi
I like small goals. I know that you can get a lot of points in a short time and lose them again. I want to get 1650 and stay there for a while.

I know also from people here since years playing 1200 or 1300 and not improving.
BobbyTalparov

A 60 point improvement in 6 months is entirely feasible, even with only halfway decent study habits.

Jecnez

i play daily games better if i dont play too much of them at same time

torrubirubi
Jecnez wrote:

i play daily games better if i dont play too much of them at samei  time

I think this is the key 

torrubirubi
BobbyTalparov wrote:

A 60 point improvement in 6 months is entirely feasible, even with only halfway decent study habits.

Of course I would like to improve  much faster, but I have the impression that the better you get the more difficult is to improve.  This means that you have to play well only to stay where you are. 

rychessmaster1
Challenge me, and you will get a nice challenge on your hands
You’ll either gain rating points or experience
torrubirubi
rychessmaster1 wrote:
Challenge me, and you will get a nice challenge on your hands
You’ll either gain rating points or experience

I challenged you,  thanks for this,  I really appreciate!

dk-Ltd
torrubirubi wrote:
I finished 100 Daily games and I am 1591, approaching my highest rating of 1594 from one year ago.

I am mostly playing two games at the same time. It was a time I was playing 30 games or more, but this was very time consuming and the games were of poor quality.

With few games simultaneously I have time to invest in the opening and endgame, sometimes also in the middlegame. I am still sometimes blundering a pawn and recently even a knight, but often the games have a better quality than when I played much more games.

It is realistic imo. Just try more and don’t play many games simultaneously and you will succeed. good luck

torrubirubi
dk-Ltd wrote:
torrubirubi wrote:

It is realistic imo. Just try more and don’t play many games simultaneously and you will succeed. good luck

Thanks