14035 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
4 months is a long time, but whatever...
6. Every castle in the world is a rook for you.
7. You try to get every single chessboard in the world... (yeah that was an obvious one )
8. A queen killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(original! )
9. A knight killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(okay you get the point... )
10. A bishop killing a king isn't really violent for you anymore in real life(BOOOORING )
11 to 22. A king/queen/knight/bishop killing a queen/knight/bishop isn't really violent for you anymore in real life...
When you put your chess rating on your resume.
All The Reasons We Hate V3!
by Commander_Riker 3 minutes ago
I hate openings
by CrimsonKnight7 3 minutes ago
by egoole 5 minutes ago
by Lbjon 8 minutes ago
The Best Games
by Destroyer_Mark_1420 10 minutes ago
Beating an arch-opponent in a cool opening
by Elubas 11 minutes ago
removal of harmless forum topics
by bunicula 13 minutes ago
by BISHOP_e3 14 minutes ago
by BISHOP_e3 18 minutes ago
by APG817 24 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!