21059 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
The second sometimes happen to me lol
112. You didn't read the chess book because it has "too many pages".
113. You flip a coin to see "which color moves first".
114. You play an opening because it makes the board look kewl.
115. When you see GM before a players name, you assume he is a sponsored player.
you know playing a move because it looks good, i think there is something in it that isnt so patzer like. i think there in lies a deep chess secret that could lead to real strenght. At least in my crazy opinion.
maybe humans cant calulate like computer but seeing the harmony and visual appearance might make us some time master the game
92. You play 21 moves of theory in the sicilian dragon, and then you miss a mate-in-one because you are out of theory.
93. You go angry home and learn more theory
116. When you see an en passant, you just HAVE to do it because it's "cool". Even if it's a blunder. :)
117. You think your nephew beat Houdini
118. You feel you are an awsome player beating another player with fool's mate.
41.Your friend comes up with these rules
"Chess.com Isle of Man International - Round 1 | GM Simon Williams & WIM Fiona Steil-Antoni"
Female chess players forced to wear hijab
by robbie_1969 2 minutes ago
Top three most effective opening traps?
by leklerk1 4 minutes ago
guess my elo??
by EscherehcsE 5 minutes ago
"Pawn Sacrifice" the movie
by thejacka1 7 minutes ago
Report Spam here! Spam Only! Not abuse, not cheating, Spam Only!
by Eyechess 12 minutes ago
Guy cheat by adding nonexistent pieces...
by wanmokewan 12 minutes ago
10/1/2016 - Fischer - Tal, Leipzig 1960, Modified
by briansladovich 12 minutes ago
Best introductory endgame book?
by hype1980 14 minutes ago
hey man .
by EscherehcsE 15 minutes ago
fake wooden chess
by Eyechess 15 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!