15998 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
41. After 500 games on chess.com your rating is still only provisional as you have never won a game.
42. You buy a copy of Chess for Dummies but can't understand even the opening chapters.
43. The Dictionary of Chess's entry for patzer features a photo of you.
44. "What are these, butt plugs?"
You play 20 moves before you find the board is sideways!
45. you think you have to take the other persons king to win
46. you stalmate a person and when he doesn't move you say "what, move"
47. you think you lose when your in check.
48. you think the queen is as important as the king so when your opponent offers a trade of queens and you take his you say "i win"
49. your ranking is -1
50. your best game was against a gorrilla named "food", you tied.
51. moving the pawn diagonally not once, but three more times after being told not to the first time. I'm glad my wife isn't a member...
52. the only way you can win is when you tip over the other persons king when their not looking
53. you try to get a quadrupled pawn since it looks like sodiers in a row which you think is a good formation.
54. you pawn reaches the 8th rank and you say "pawn me"
55. You have to ask your friends what its like to win
56. You cry when your oponent doesnt play the 2nd move you wanted him to play because you only know one opening.
57. Your 2yo son shook the board while you were trying to teach him chess and the piece that moved checkmated you.
Thanks for over 1,000 views now for 1,000 signs
58. You think that the current world chess champion is called Mario and he plays the Nintendo opening.
59. You stare at your opponent when his knight jumps over his pawns
60. You are studying a profetional game and you say "so he has already done a bad opening" when he does the sisilian defence
61. you say "is your brain all right" when your opponent does anything but e4 for his first move
62. you say "is your brain all right" when your opponent does anything but e5 for his first move when defending to e4
63. you think normal chess is dumb so you always play chess 960
64. you think that in chess 960 you scramble up the pawns so some of them end up in the back rank
65. you think normal chess is sort of like chess 960 because every time you play the pawns are in a different starting position
66. You somehow draw in a K vs K+Q when you have the extra queen
67. You roll a die to determine how many squares your pawn moves
68. When the computer does you analycise it says 10% inacuricies 90% blunders
69. you finnaly do an OK move and you stare at your opponent but he is just fine staring back at you since you havn't hit the clock
70. When you claim you win by stalemating your opponent's king.
71. what kind of website is this???
72. Checkers, I think. Only each side starts with a king?
41.Your friend comes up with these rules
73. You consistently open with h4, a4, Rh3, Ra3, no matter what your opponent plays.
74. You think the Scotch opening signals the beginning of Happy Hour
You start a thread about all the things you are insecure about, and your ego gobbles your face off.
Why don't we encourage others to learn and grow their chess games?
oh right, because to belittle and berate others it hides the insecurities of ourselves.
"Bobbing for Dlugy wth GM Maxim Dlugy"
Does most of the world really love the stalemate factor?
by lba_4 a few minutes ago
by OGENERAL 2 minutes ago
Chees endgames(your and GM endgames)
by Arisktotle 3 minutes ago
This match is my step to greatness in the title of...
by Rob3rtJamesFischer 3 minutes ago
All The Reasons We Hate V3!
by Connor_Macleod1518 7 minutes ago
Why do I have to be so bad?
by kindaspongey 12 minutes ago
PawnCollector2013's account is closed!
by estenssoro 15 minutes ago
by Senior-Lazarus_Long 19 minutes ago
PawnCollector, who is he?
by ephemeron-17 22 minutes ago
Play Live chess with facebook friends?
by codydunstan-brown 25 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!